Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your early SB Predictions?

AFC:  Colts at Bills (Colts are a very well-balanced team with one of the easiest schedules but I do think the Bills squeak it out)
NFC:  Eagles at GB (my 2 most hated teams..and cowboys) This would be awful, but the Eagles also have an easy schedule and the benefit of playing the Giants/Commandos twice.  But home team wins again.

Bills over the Pukers in the SB with a beat down!  

Too many liking the Vikings. Like most of you, I suspect, I prefer being the underdog. But now it's almost as if the narrative has swung to the other side. The Packers might now see themselves as the team with "something to prove." 

I don't know how much creedence or motivation these players get from this stuff or not...

I think the Saints are HIGHLY over-rated myself. 

No Sean, No Brees? No way

NFC Division winners:
Minnesota - Dallas - LA - Tampa

Brady slows down considerably, last season.
LA doesn't have the same magic
Dallas has an OL that costs them in the long run

Wild Card:
GB - Niners - Eagles

Eagles still don't have a QB
Niners are dangerous, Lance will be a star but next year
GB, defense is good, OL is weak, WR's will struggle, Rodgers is dinged up all year

Hunter wins Comeback Player of the Year
Cousins is top 5 MVP ranking
JJ gets 1,900 yards, wins OPOY 

Vikings vs Niners in the NFCCG where Donatell confuses the young QB enough for Greg the Leg to send us to the Super Bowl

Vikings vs Buffalo Super Bowl

I thought this was the year I'd be cautiously optimistic and say the Vikings could be a decent team and contend for a WC spot.

Screw that. Super Bowl, homies.

Vikings vs. Bills. Game goes on for 10 overtimes with it appearing that neither team will get off the schneid and finally outright win a SB. However, Greg the Leg Joseph goes on to boot a 70 yard FG that begins to hook left but the strong AC current in AZ's home stadium helps blow it back on course for an improbable Vikings victory.

That's my take and I'm sticking with it.

Buffalo versus some NFC dog meat.