Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson out 11 games
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Good God listening to Jimmy Haslam and Deshaun Watson speak today was absolutely disgusting. They both need to stfu.
Idiots seem to hang together 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Good God listening to Jimmy Haslam and Deshaun Watson speak today was absolutely disgusting. They both need to stfu.
Idiots seem to hang together 
I hope the Browns suck!

With all the suspensions over the last decade. Dashaun better be thankful for this light time off. Cleveland sure is a mess right now. I feel bad for Kevin S.

Quote: @"Illinois Vike fan" said:
With all the suspensions over the last decade. Dashaun better be thankful for this light time off. Cleveland sure is a mess right now. I feel bad for Kevin S.
I initially had the same thoughts about KS,  but honestly,  I am sure his fingerprints are all over this move and the preceeding/cooresponding deterioration of the relationship with Mayfield.   IMO Baker may not be a great QB,  but he was the best they have had in a long ass time,  and he genuinely appeared to have embraced playing in Cleveland (that cant be easy to find) but the team and fans got greedy and as such... fuck em all,  they should reap what they sow, and that includes Ski.

Quote: @"Illinois Vike fan" said:
I don't. He said he stood by Watson so no there is no feeling bad for that. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
https://twitter.com/BallBlastEm/status/1...1088530433
What a great example to set for your son. 

Never pass up a great marketing idea.

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/156...7745964035