Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins not feeling well, sent home per KOC
Might as well let Mond play at this point. I don't want to see Mannion ever again.

Kirk feels the same way we do about Bradbury starting at center.

He's caught COVID...

Officially Covid

Captain "unvaxxed" Covid strikes again.  I suppose the unvaxxed underling, Mund, will get it next.

Not surprised by this news at all, hope the symptoms remain mild.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
 Captain "unvaxxed" Covid strikes again.  I suppose the unvaxxed underling, Mund, will get it next.
really?  

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Not surprised by this news at all, hope the symptoms remain mild.
Yup....Keep it mild, keep it from spreading around if you can. 

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
My mother and father in law who are on their mid 70’s and my 25 year old son are vaccinated and boosted. MIL and FIL got the second booster shot. 
In the last month they all got covid. So it doesn’t matter if you are the Captain of the unvaxxed or fully vaccinated and boosted, you still might get it. 

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
My mother and father in law who are on their mid 70’s and my 25 year old son are vaccinated and boosted. MIL and FIL got the second booster shot. 
In the last month they all got covid. So it doesn’t matter if you are the Captain of the unvaxxed or fully vaccinated and boosted, you still might get it. 

I'm completely vaxxed and had a bout of Covid about a month ago, mild but still knew I was sick. Only thing I was told is that being vaxxed probably helps with the severity.