Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smith not happy in Chicago
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
A dime, that throw was a 43 yard friggin dime...I watched it a bunch. Cousins stepped up well in the pocket too. 

I was at my local sports bar right near my house with friends and there were probably 60 people there....we were the only Viking's fans.....lmao. The TD to Rudolph after that and we raised the roof. It was a cold day in SoFlo and we had all our winter Viking gear on, with wind chill it was like high 40s which is REALLY cold down here. Even brought the dog.
Cold-blooded dagger of a throw on a cold SoFlo day - and against the Saints of all teams. 

Its poetry...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
A dime, that throw was a 43 yard friggin dime...I watched it a bunch. Cousins stepped up well in the pocket too. 

I was at my local sports bar right near my house with friends and there were probably 60 people there....we were the only Viking's fans.....lmao. The TD to Rudolph after that and we raised the roof. It was a cold day in SoFlo and we had all our winter Viking gear on, with wind chill it was like high 40s which is REALLY cold down here. Even brought the dog.
Cold-blooded dagger of a throw on a cold SoFlo day - and against the Saints of all teams. 

Its poetry...
Kirk's biggest throw...too date, more to come I hope!   Oh and great route/catch.  We have the players now need to "just do it" a new slogan I made up Smile

To request a trade while playing on his 5th year option he must really want out, since he'll be an FA after this season anyway. 

He's no dummy.  This is his chance to hit the jackpot, and he sees himself stuck on possibly the worst team in the league which could damage him two ways.

1. Guilt by association.  Akiem Hicks and Khalil Mack are gone, so Smith is worried his crap teammates will smear his market value.

2. He's right in his prime and sees that if he signs with Chicago, they won't be any good until at least '24.  After busting his butt for 4 years, he's leery of resigning knowing the next 2 years are guaranteed losers, with no guarantee Fields or some other QB will pull them out of the cellar.