Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Around the NFL qb rankings
Quote: @Skodin said:
Wonder what the team would have done over 14-19 if they had drafted David Carr over Teddy. I mean 6 years of hovering between 10-15 overall QB with the weapons we had/have and a top 10 defense 4 of those years. . . .

No Bradford trade
No Kirk deal
Yep. Its a legit question. And also, throw in Teddy's devastating injury. Maybe Carr would have developed in Minnesota incrementally better as well. 

If we exclude Wentz since he was hurt, it’s interesting there’s only 5 active QBs by my count who started and won a SB.

All 5 are in the top 10 column, as they should be. Just goes to show how hard it is to find one of these guys and how even many great QBs don’t win rings. A lot needs to go right. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Yep. Its a legit question. And also, throw in Teddy's devastating injury. Maybe Carr would have developed in Minnesota incrementally better as well. 
Agree, I think a lot of people forget that we had won the division, would have advanced in the playoff if not the fluke FG miss against Seattle and all of that was playing outside at a college stadium and we entered that next season as a Super Bowl favorite, before Teddy's injury.  If that injury did not happen or if we had drafted Carr, I think things may have been very different for this franchise.  But hey, if Anderson didn't miss the kick or Smith ran out of bounds, we may have won a Super Bowl, so it just seems like the luck of this team.  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I mean, Dak is 10 places to high. 
Not sure if he should be #17 but yeah #7 is too high for Prescott. Also #13 thru #15 could be reversed in my opinion 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Please. Jalen Hurts is one spot behind Cousins?? The Dak Prescott lovefest by the media always cracks me up. How does Carr and Tannehill get ahead of Cousins? 
Yup, 

Id take KC over Carr and Tannehill both. 

Quote: @RS Express said:
I'd put KC at 12.  The top 6 are fine, but Dak I'd drop to 11, Wilson and Stafford move up to 7 and 8, Lamar stays at 9 and Carr 10. I'd take Kirk narrowly over Ryan on current ability.  I'd also take Kirk over Tannehill and Murray because Murray keeps getting dinged and I don't trust Tannehill as far as I can throw Christian Darrisaw.  
Yeah I'd say he is 12 or 13.