Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another lawsuit for Deshaun
Not to diminish the allegations,   but how many of these are just in it for the pay day?  I would be curious to find out how many other clients have asked for and received special attention to their tight areas but didn't have the fame or financial resources that this whale presents.

It seems odd that in an industry that is famous for its happy endings,  that Watson seems to find the places that dont offer that service when apparently that is what he was really after to begin with.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Not to diminish the allegations,   but how many of these are just in it for the pay day?  I would be curious to find out how many other clients have asked for and received special attention to their tight areas but didn't have the fame or financial resources that this whale presents.

It seems odd that in an industry that is famous for its happy endings,  that Watson seems to find the places that dont offer that service when apparently that is what he was really after to begin with.
I mean even I’d give out handys for $100k a pop. 

Right right---if you're famous ya can just grab em by the pussy

Mmmmm, I don't think so man.....

https://twitter.com/SarahSpain/status/15...8462332928

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Like I said,  I'm not saying it didn't happen,  but how many of these women have been propositioned in the past and done nothing,   but here there are dollar signs?  Watson is a dip shit,  but everybody has heard of happy endings,  is it really unusual that Watson requested such?  Do all that ask about additional services get sued?  I have heard that he got forceful with some and that should be prosecuted,  but the simple act of asking... I'm not sure I would be handing out stacks of his cash as a juror on just that alone.

@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Like I said,  I'm not saying it didn't happen,  but how many of these women have been propositioned in the past and done nothing,   but here there are dollar signs?  Watson is a dip shit,  but everybody has heard of happy endings,  is it really unusual that Watson requested such?  Do all that ask about additional services get sued?  I have heard that he got forceful with some and that should be prosecuted,  but the simple act of asking... I'm not sure I would be handing out stacks of his cash as a juror on just that alone.
Question: have you ever gone for a massage personally? I have and you aren't asking for happy endings, trust me on this. This isn't TV. And he did more than 'request'...that isn't the issue here. He's not taking no for an answer is the issue. Most of these people tried to either laugh it off, ignore it or otherwise dismiss it. But he just kept at it.

Yep, some places do happy endings. Of course. But they are usually pretty obvious shitholes. Just take a look at the sheer volume of massages the dude has gotten, in so many different places and the shitload of accusations. Do some reading here.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Question: have you ever gone for a massage personally? I have and you aren't asking for happy endings, trust me on this. This isn't TV. And he did more than 'request'...that isn't the issue here. He's not taking no for an answer is the issue. Most of these people tried to either laugh it off, ignore it or otherwise dismiss it. But he just kept at it.

Yep, some places do happy endings. Of course. But they are usually pretty obvious shitholes. Just take a look at the sheer volume of massages the dude has gotten, in so many different places and the shitload of accusations. Do some reading here.

What I dont understand is there had to be a line of women willing to sleep with a famous person. Why take on the extra liability of this?  It make zero sense. 

Then again….we’ve seen dumber. 

Heres a fun scenario. Say this goes deeper and he ends up serving time. 

Do the browns get any of their picks back and do they try to get Mayfield to be their QB this year?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

What I dont understand is there had to be a line of women willing to sleep with a famous person. Why take on the extra liability of this?  It make zero sense. 

Then again….we’ve seen dumber. 

Heres a fun scenario. Say this goes deeper and he ends up serving time. 

Do the browns get any of their picks back and do they try to get Mayfield to be their QB this year?
They're the Browns. They get no picks back and they have Mayfield under contract. He breaks both arms in week 17 after going 14-3, and lose in the first rd. of the playoffs. They have to resign him next year because of his amazing season, but he's never the same (PTSD). The Browns once again are bottom dwellers of the AFC...THE END.

All of accusations may not be true but the likelihood that everyone is lying is slim to none. The Browns can go fuck themselves same goes for the Texans. And the slam against legit massage therapists is gross. The Browns thought this was going to go away but it's not and serves them right for taking on this headache. The Texans allowing and/or aiding this is ridiculous. For all the jokes about this is some junior high school shit. This is a steaming pile and it will continue to play out.