Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mond's Dad: Zimmer didn't want Kellen
Quote: @JR44 said:
Zimmer was right, there were better players available that could have helped the team and Mond does not look like he will ever be more than a backup at best.  
Did you come to the conclusion that Mond will never be more than a backup based on the few snaps he got against Green Bay?  Give the kid a break, he got dumped on by Zimmer the entire season and is now finally getting a chance to show what he has instead of the idea that Zimmer hated the pick therefore he is going in my doghouse.

He’s still unvaccinated, so all this could repeat itself, sigh…

Mond might stink but no one will ever be able to convince me that Mannion gave us a better chance to win @GB than Kellen. That was obvious before the game and even more clear after. Dumb. 

[Image: 61691986.jpg]

Quote: @Kentis said:
Huh?  Aren't we past that failed logic by now?  Is the league still going to try an maintain 2 separate operating procedures in regard to covid despite the evidence not supporting the theory behind it?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
Huh?  Aren't we past that failed logic by now?  Is the league still going to try an maintain 2 separate operating procedures in regard to covid despite the evidence not supporting the theory behind it?

What failed logic? He can contract covid again, lose body mass again & miss critical time in camp again… pretty much common sense.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:

What failed logic? He can contract covid again, lose body mass again & miss critical time in camp again… pretty much common sense.
And.... all that has been proven to happen to vaccinated people as well.  Hell for all we know he could have had adverse reactions to other vaccines in the past and made an informed decision.  I am done passing judgement on that mess.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:

And.... all that has been proven to happen to vaccinated people as well.  Hell for all we know he could have had adverse reactions to other vaccines in the past and made an informed decision.  I am done passing judgement on that mess.

Well yes, hence my original “sigh” comment…

@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:

I guess I don't really get your original comment.  His odds of getting covid are lower than most other players.  You should be much more worried about the players who got vaxxed, didn't get sick, but didn't/won't get boosted.