Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kipers latest says...
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@MarkSP18 said:
Perhaps the Vikings will take Cordale Flott instead who the DB coach also knows real well.

Vikings fans have convinced themselves that the team absolutely MUST take a corner with the first pick.  Feels like the Bradbury mantra from 2019 all over again.

A really smart and good football man said the CB depth in this draft is really good.  There is no need to FORCE a corner in the first.

[Image: 5h6ml51yx6nk.png]
Do the Vikings need to force a corner? Absolutely not. But is it the biggest need and the most likely 1st pick in the draft? Yes, of course it is. 
Plus, I believe the value with those corners make it a worthwhile investment if they choose to go that route in the 1st.

Also, Donatell was on the Broncos staff last year when they passed on Fields (with a need at QB) and picked Surtain. I could see the same pick here.

@MarkSP18 said:
Perhaps the Vikings will take Cordale Flott instead who the DB coach also knows real well.

Vikings fans have convinced themselves that the team absolutely MUST take a corner with the first pick.  Feels like the Bradbury mantra from 2019 all over again.

A really smart and good football man said the CB depth in this draft is really good.  There is no need to FORCE a corner in the first.

Do the Vikings need to force a corner? Absolutely not. But is it the biggest need and the most likely 1st pick in the draft? Yes, of course it is. 
Who says corner is the biggest need? You and all of the other sheep?

Why isn't QB a need?  They just reluctantly extended Cousins. They have a slim chance of moving on next offseason.

Why isn't WR a need? They re-did Thielen's deal and it was NOT a hometown discount. It actually could be a raise. He has cap hits of 19.967M in 2023 and 21.5M in 2024. He ain't seeing that if the new GM truly believes in analytics.

Why isn't EDGE rusher a need? Both Hunter and Smith are coming off surgeries and we HOPE they can regain their previous form.

I do not buy into the herd mentality that corner is all of a sudden, the #1 need especially after they signed Peterson and Sullivan.

The internet....where you find that most people really need to take a few puffs and chill TF out.

“A herd of sheep is > then a bar full of drunks” a really smart & good football man confided to me…  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
“A herd of sheep is > then a bar full of drunks” a really smart & good football man confided to me…  Wink B)  
Unless you are from Green Bay, a bar full of drunks is a lot more fun!

Quote: @MarkSP18 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MarkSP18 said:

Why isn't QB a need?  They just reluctantly extended Cousins. They have a slim chance of moving on next offseason.

Why isn't WR a need? They re-did Thielen's deal and it was NOT a hometown discount. It actually could be a raise. He has cap hits of 19.967M in 2023 and 21.5M in 2024. He ain't seeing that if the new GM truly believes in analytics.

Why isn't EDGE rusher a need? Both Hunter and Smith are coming off surgeries and we HOPE they can regain their previous form.

I do not buy into the herd mentality that corner is all of a sudden, the #1 need especially after they signed Peterson and Sullivan.
I am a best player available guy, but the reality is Boyd is 1st man up on the outside and we only have 1 slot corner. I cant find a bigger need on this team.   Sometimes the herd is simply right. 

This coming from one of the very few that wanted Aaron Donald in spite of drafting Shariff the year before. Its all opinions anyway 

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
The internet....where you find that most people really need to take a few puffs and chill TF out.
No shit man. Wow! LOL

Quote: @MarkSP18 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MarkSP18 said:

This might be the stupidest post I've ever seen. 

@MarkSP18 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MarkSP18 said:

God, high on yourself a little?  I see a different way of looking at our current situation and an asshat with the inability to do so.  He’s much more likely to be correct than you.

@MarkSP18 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MarkSP18 said:

I’ve personally posted much, much stupider. You must have been busy those days  :p