Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 30 Visits
Vikings met with Toledo FS Tycen Anderson

On Monday, Anderson will get his latest audition in front of NFL scouts at Toledo’s pro day. At the NFL scouting combine, all the 6-foot-2, 209-pound safety did was have the 29th-best (out of 788) Relative Athletic Score at his position since 1987.
Anderson’s numbers in the 40-yard dash, vertical jump, broad jump, 20-yard shuttle, and three-cone drill were all in the top eight among safeties. He ran a 4.36 40 (tied for second), had a 35.5-inch vertical (eighth), a broad jump of 10 feet, 3 inches (tied for eighth), completed the shuttle in 4.28 seconds (fourth), and the cone drill in 6.64 seconds (second).

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Vikings met with UCLA TE Greg Dulcich

I've seen a couple reports with us linked to Dulcich. ISJ has been unreliable and is going into the last year of his rookie deal with no real depth behind him in the pass catching department. I'd think drafting a TE fairly early this year would be on the table. The Virginia kid is intriguing to me

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

I've seen a couple reports with us linked to Dulcich. ISJ has been unreliable and is going into the last year of his rookie deal with no real depth behind him in the pass catching department. I'd think drafting a TE fairly early this year would be on the table. The Virginia kid is intriguing to me
If the Vikings take a TE before day three, I'll come over and break your TV. Johnny Mundt, who was the Rams TE2 last year, is our TE2. Zach Davidson TE3. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

If the Vikings take a TE before day three, I'll come over and break your TV. Johnny Mundt, who was the Rams TE2 last year, is our TE2. Zach Davidson TE3. 

Lol you are too late, I broke it already after the Cousins extension and no trade clause. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised to see us take a tight end in that 3rd or 4th round range. I know Mundt and his family personally and he played football with my son. Johnny is a great kid but much more of a in line blocker then receiving threat, and is also coming off an ACL injury. ISJ is unreliable because of injury and will be in the last year of his rookie deal. Davidson was cut before the season and a practice squad guy we know very little about. I'm not advocating it but I could see the logic in them taking an upside TE