Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Here We Go...

The #AZCardinals and RB James Conner have agreed to a 3-year extension, source said. The Pro Bowler sticks.

Packers are releasing ZaDarius Smith.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
Packers are releasing ZaDarius Smith.
Per Schefter

[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 5m
Panthers released A.J. Bouye.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 7m
Tom Brady’s loss will be Joe Burrow’s gain: Bucs’ free-agent guard Alex Cappa intends to sign a four-year, $40 million deal with the Bengals after free agency opens, per league sources.
Sidetrack from our beloved Vikings but in looking at Spotrac the last few days how good is it to be the Bengals:

1 - Joe Burrow  - 2022  Cap hit  9 million,    2023 Cap hit 11.5 million    (I wonder if they will do his fifth yr optionSmile
2 - youngest team age wise for players under contract
3 - Currently 7th most CAP space at 37 million under
4 - Chase on a 4 yr rookie deal - 2022 Cap hit 7million

That Front Office has a solid 3 years to really put them over the Top - or not [Image: smile.png] 

Lol, Trubisky to the Steelers

Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
· 2m
The #Steelers have reached agreement on a two-year deal with QB Mitchell Trubisky, sources say. The former No. 2 overall pick heads to Pittsburgh as the expected starter in place of the retired Ben Roethlisberger.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
· 2m
The #Steelers have reached agreement on a two-year deal with QB Mitchell Trubisky, sources say. The former No. 2 overall pick heads to Pittsburgh as the expected starter in place of the retired Ben Roethlisberger.
Not a bad move.  You now have Trubisky/Rudolph and a probable QB draft pick - maybe Pickett from Pitt for Pitt Smile  I think Trubisky is better then Rudolph but both are still young but yet have some starting experience and this could allow them to groom a rookie this year or draft one of the stud QB's in 2023.  Again, not bad - IMO. 

I think the NFL news will be flying.....Vikings news?? Not so much.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Here's an NFL Free Agency Mad Libs tweet template for you to use:

I want the [Favorite team] to sign [name]. I think he's a [adjective] fit. But only at the right price, which is $[number] million or less. If they go over [number], then they're just [adjective] [plural noun].