Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Nice Example Coach!

If there’s ever a case of people “seeing what they want to see”, this is a shining example.

Thanks to the video, it’s super obvious Howard initiates it. First he doesn’t join the line, then he clearly says something in anger as he meets the other coach. It is then that the Wisconsin coach tries to explain himself, but gets nowhere.

Then let’s talk about the magical “slap” or “grabbing” I keep hearing about. It was a f’ing punch. He fires off a closed fist. It’s right on video for anyone to see. The coach he hit wasn’t even involved with him. 
The entire episode it utterly ridiculous. From Howard’s actions to the sight impaired claiming it wasn’t a punch. 
He should be immediately suspended for the rest of the year. If I was calling the shots at Michigan he’d have cleaned out his office within 24 hours. He probably should have been arrested by the police officers standing there for the assault. 
Start cuffing these jackasses up in front of everyone and see how many punches are thrown in the future. I keep seeing this garbage at ball games even for little kids involving coaches and often parents. It’s out of hand and doesn’t need to be going on on a National stage as an example that it’s ok. All over a timeout. There’s no excuse. 

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
If there’s ever a case of people “seeing what they want to see”, this is a shining example.

Thanks to the video, it’s super obvious Howard initiates it. First he doesn’t join the line, then he clearly says something in anger as he meets the other coach. It is then that the Wisconsin coach tries to explain himself, but gets nowhere.
Then let’s talk about the magical “slap” or “grabbing” I keep hearing about. It was a f’ing punch. He fires off a closed fist. It’s right on video for anyone to see. The coach he hit wasn’t even involved with him. 
The entire episode it utterly ridiculous. From Howard’s actions to the sight impaired claiming it wasn’t a punch. 
He should be immediately suspended for the rest of the year. If I was calling the shots at Michigan he’d have cleaned out his office within 24 hours. He probably should have been arrested by the police officers standing there for the assault. 
Start cuffing these jackasses up in front of everyone and see how many punches are thrown in the future. I keep seeing this garbage at ball games even for little kids involving coaches and often parents. It’s out of hand and doesn’t need to be going on on a National stage as an example that it’s ok. All over a timeout. There’s no excuse. 
Not sure what leads to thinking it was a closed fist.  His hand was open.  It was a slap, but that is the same as a fist IMO.

Dude has some serious issues.  Gard should have just let him go rather than try to explain himself.  Putting his hands on Howard to stop him from bleating and stomping off only made it worse.