Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Connell official statement
Quote: @Zanary said:
There, it's done...so the people babbling about 11th-hour mind-changings can switch to inevitable whining about any draft picks they don't agree with.
That's exactly why I posted it. People can get off the ledge now.[Image: r8512iljwldi.gif]

Quote: @Zanary said:
There, it's done...so the people babbling about 11th-hour mind-changings can switch to inevitable whining about any draft picks they don't agree with.
I think you missed the free agency period and why we are doomed cuz we didn't sign someone.

[Image: m0sltl0o2uf8.jpg]

[Image: m10avgeek497.jpg]

Quote: @greediron said:
@Zanary said:
I think you missed the free agency period and why we are doomed cuz we didn't sign someone.
True.  After all, we were doomed to watch the rest of the NFCN win all the Superb Owls with Rodgers, Stafford, and Cutler.  We were gonna be left out as our division dominated the NFL.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Good lord....

I can say (unequivocally) I have socks older than our new HC. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/14941...jvxhQSpS4g&s=19
I just shared this with my Wife and 3 daughters. They are all vowing to attentively watch Vikings this upcoming seasons due to the visual upgrade at HC.