Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBJ injury
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
not trying to diminish Kupps contributions,  but no way the rams are in that game for the end if Donald didnt go monster in the second half.  He played posessed, kind of reminded me of AP was here and when he was young and could just beast over, around, and through most defenders.  Donalds dominance in that 2nd half was a special performance and should have warranted the MVP IMO.
Kupp seems like a younger Adam Theilen.  Their work ethic, will to excel just put them at a different level.

But yes, Donald, or perhaps DC Morris took over that second half.  They took the beating in the first half and adjusted.  Cinci couldn't throw any deep passes in the 2nd because there just wasn't any time in the pocket.

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
not trying to diminish Kupps contributions,  but no way the rams are in that game for the end if Donald didnt go monster in the second half.  He played posessed, kind of reminded me of AP was here and when he was young and could just beast over, around, and through most defenders.  Donalds dominance in that 2nd half was a special performance and should have warranted the MVP IMO.

Yeah, I read that the decision is made at some point prior to the end of the game,
Donald certainly got my nonexistent vote… 
B) 
Probably once the Rams scored that last TD where Kupp took over on that drive.  Donald had the last say.

14 play drive with great calls by Mcvey, that was clutch 

Karma. 

All of a sudden, the flags started flying on the Rams last drive inside the red zone...hmmm.  

I had zero skin in that game, I bet 0 dollars and don't really care for one team over the other.  I know some will say the calls go both ways depending on what team you were going for but again I could care less but it sure seemed like the refs cared on the Rams last drive.  Overall, I thought the officiating in the playoffs was much better than the regular season but last night the refs were very consistent until late in the 4th.  I swear it was Karen Rodgers at QB.  

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
IT didnt look good when it happened...This is what I was afraid of. 

He's 29 years old now. 
I think he tore his STFU tongue muscle and his ACL and will need extensive surgery to remove his cranium from his anal cavity.  Sorry to go medical.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
All of a sudden, the flags started flying on the Rams last drive inside the red zone...hmmm.  

I had zero skin in that game, I bet 0 dollars and don't really care for one team over the other.  I know some will say the calls go both ways depending on what team you were going for but again I could care less but it sure seemed like the refs cared on the Rams last drive.  Overall, I thought the officiating in the playoffs was much better than the regular season but last night the refs were very consistent until late in the 4th.  I swear it was Karen Rodgers at QB.  
If the grabs weren't so obvious, I would agree.  Luckily the refs stayed outta the way for most of the game.  Sucks that they got so involved at the end, but yeah, that was gonna suck either way.  

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"minny65" said:

If the grabs weren't so obvious, I would agree.  Luckily the refs stayed outta the way for most of the game.  Sucks that they got so involved at the end, but yeah, that was gonna suck either way.  
I didn't think all the grabs were that obvious because I had seen similar not called earlier.  Then after the first 10 free first and goals I think the DB's were like F this crap lets make it obvious Smile

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"minny65" said:

I didn't think all the grabs were that obvious because I had seen similar not called earlier.  Then after the first 10 free first and goals I think the DB's were like F this crap lets make it obvious Smile
Quote:
That is the issue for me.  If they had been "letting them play" all game, both sides were probably doing that and then to bring out the hankies when the game was on the line sucks.  I think Cinci got screwed before their first FG when the WR was interfered with.  Changing it up that late definitely influences the game.