Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: AP in the news
Sad. Great career that ends in debt and with altercations & arrests for physical abuse of wife / child.   Lets all hope he can get some help and find some internal peace.

Remember before all the Revelation's (pun intended) that we called him "Purple Jesus".  If I was still Catholic, I would have to confess that sacrilege to some strange man in a booth dressed in a black dress Smile  Just saying, things have changed a wee bit in my life since calling him Purple Jesus Smile

No charges will be filed per PA.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
So, the check cleared then.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Likely a non story thing.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@JimmyinSD said:
A plane having to be turned around because a man with a history of violence gets into a dispute with a female isn't a non story thing. Whether he laid hands on her or not. 

Quote: @bigbone62 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@JimmyinSD said:
A plane having to be turned around because a man with a history of violence gets into a dispute with a female isn't a non story thing. Whether he laid hands on her or not. 
yeah,  I listend to KFan today too,  but it was also noted that in many cases they arrest/detain the male as he is the assumed aggressor ( which in APs case is a safe assumption} in order to defuse the situation and allow the police time to investigate the facts  and interview the witnesses.  The LA prosecutor chose not to pursue charges,  I have to think that a large market prosecutor, with a chance to convict Adrian Peterson, was not bought off or easily did the catch and release with a fish that big,  especially since any quick google search would quickly show that any bribery check would likely bounce.

Oh good I can go back to calling him Purple Jesus..prayers answered and purple HOF welcome.  

This reeks of the wife isnt going to press charges...

Not much more to see here. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
This reeks of the wife isnt going to press charges...

Not much more to see here. 
Guess we will have to wait until next time.