Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, Are We All Rams Fans Sunday Evening?
Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
With these McVay retirement rumors floating around we may all need to cheer for thr Bengals. Vikes better sign that contract with KOC first thing Monday
if he pulls a Josh McDaniels, heads will roll. Then Jim Harbaugh gets a phone call, lol! 

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
With these McVay retirement rumors floating around we may all need to cheer for thr Bengals. Vikes better sign that contract with KOC first thing Monday
if he pulls a Josh McDaniels, heads will roll. Then Jim Harbaugh gets a phone call, lol! 
You wonder what happens if the McVay situation actually happens. I really think Wilfs didnt like Harbaugh so I doubt itd be him. Maybe they open the bag for Ryans? It’d be wild

@jargomcfargo said:
I'm not a big fan of so called dream teams so I will still root for the underdog. I wouldn't mind seeing Stafford getting his ring though.
As far as our new coach, I would just as soon he stay hungry and get his ring with the Vikings.
kinda like Shannahan for Niners. OC in Atlanta, lose, becomes Niners HC, brings them to SB and loses. Hey, wait a minute……
Shannahan is not done. He's still hungry, and the last time I checked, is doing much better than the Vikings!

@Hawkvike25 said:

Yeah and Harbaugh will tell the Wilfs to suck it 

@Hawkvike25 said:
If you're a Viking fan, this has probably gone through your head -- more than once lol! 

Rogers, Brady and Mahomes all walked into a bar....

To watch the Super Bowl

Ha. ha. ha! 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

Again, I dont think the Wilfs liked Harbaugh and he was a pitch from KAM. When you read that questions in the afternoon session werent as engaging you can assume the Wilfs realized they were right. Dont think Harbaugh would be contacted

With KOC attending high school and college in California, it's totally possible that McVay and KOC may have talked prior to the second interview with the Vikings.  KOC could have been told of the retirement plans and encouraged to stick around LA to take over the Rams instead of moving to Minnesota.  But I guess that would have been too logical to actually taken place.

Bengals.  Burrow is the real deal, elevating a 4-12 team instead of being added to an all star team

@supafreak84 said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

Again, I dont think the Wilfs liked Harbaugh and he was a pitch from KAM. When you read that questions in the afternoon session werent as engaging you can assume the Wilfs realized they were right. Dont think Harbaugh would be contacted

That wasn't the case according to Cris Carter, who said the Wilfs wanted Harbaugh but ultimately gave Kwesi the choice in selecting his own head coach