Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More laughs
Vacuum salesman.

And every single person on here would love to have him as a Viking..... lol   And if they wouldn't, I don't really think you can say you're a true Viking fan.  People can give him crap about one Super Bowl.  It's one more than we have and I'd gladly let him chase another here for the next 3-4 seasons.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
And every single person on here would love to have him as a Viking..... lol   And if they wouldn't, I don't really think you can say you're a true Viking fan.  People can give him crap about one Super Bowl.  It's one more than we have and I'd gladly let him chase another here for the next 3-4 seasons.
theres a lot more to being a Vikings fan that wanting them to win a superbowl,  not many true fans of any team would sell their soul to win a game,  even that game.

I don't want him here, it was bad enough with Favre.

no way do I want him on the Vikings.  He is a D-bag and can not stand him.  Yes I am still a Viking fan and you can not say I am not because I do not want him.  

[Image: 4qwa6a93jujk.jpeg]
Rodgers shows his MVP versatility…  Wink B) :p procurement & sales

Yeah, I can say, I don't want him as a Viking.  The pretentious, arrogant, self-serving media whore can retire for all I care.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
theres a lot more to being a Vikings fan that wanting them to win a superbowl,  not many true fans of any team would sell their soul to win a game,  even that game.
Probably would be many "true fans" that would sell their soul for a ring.  But "true fan" only means truly fanatical.  So results may vary on that term.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/jasongay/status/1491...2TmGD36fXw&s=19
...or just finished putting his buddy in the wood chipper. 

[Image: seydia9agatv.png]

Well, just like Favre, I'd take him in a heartbeat.  I bet a few of you would quickly change your minds.  Favre became VERY popular very quick when he torched Green Bay and took us to the title game.  It would be the same way for Rogers, only his audacity to not be vaxxed would likely be drummed up due to the politics rampant in today's world.