Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stafford and Rams to super bowl
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Stafford is a tough guy worth rooting for. Got the hell out of Detroit. 

Stafford really paid his dues al those years in Detroit.  He kept resigning and staying despite everything with that team.  Good to see him get this chance...

So...

...and "obsolete, statue QB" gets on a good team, and is bound for the big game...because the team is solid in the various phases.

I'm just gonna leave this here, especially since I don't think Stafford is really better than our QB.

The lesson is kinda similar with Burrow, in that his line-which is rated worse than ours-is playing above itself while the defense is playing its best ball.  I don't think that happens on a team that has "communication and fear" issues.

I really do believe that our biggest issue has already left the building.

Quote: @"Zanary" said:
So...

...and "obsolete, statue QB" gets on a good team, and is bound for the big game...because the team is solid in the various phases.

I'm just gonna leave this here, especially since I don't think Stafford is really better than our QB.

The lesson is kinda similar with Burrow, in that his line-which is rated worse than ours-is playing above itself while the defense is playing its best ball.  I don't think that happens on a team that has "communication and fear" issues.

I really do believe that our biggest issue has already left the building.

From a stats/productivity perspective, I dont think he is either. He may be a better leader, locker room presence. I think he's a less polarizing personality than Cousins. 

It was so time for Zimmer to leave the building- am hoping a new GM/coaching staff breathes new life into the Org. 

Oh, and they better fix a bad D. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Want to cheer for Stafford and a few others on that team,  but then turds like Beckham and a few others like him get their ring as well,  I dont think I have a reason not to cheer for the cats so go cincy.
Can't cheer for the "buy a ring" Rams.  Beckham, Von Miller, et all.

Cinci has to be the emotional favorite since they have never won.