Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow with the turnaround
Did that vault Joey B to same level as Mahomes? I think it did

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@mblack said:
@Vikergirl said:
This is the importance of a quarterback 
You can say that again. I am very happy for him. It all starts with a QB.
It does not hurt to pair him with his awesome college WR though 
Not at all. Their chemistry and rhythm is a thing of beauty. But Burrow's leadership set the tone. Quarterback is the foundation of any team. They got their guy. 
I hope we can someday find ours. Maybe we focus on “repairing” our cap situation….
  1. Agree to completely rebuild the roster (owners, gm and coach have to be on board)
  2. Trade or move on from all the ageing and cap consuming players… Cousins, Thielen, Cook, Hunter, Smith etc.
  3. Start drafting new key players this year (based on strength of the draft). Try to get two additional first round picks for next year.
  4. Because we end up with a low or mid table record we move up the draft (using draft picks acquired) to position our selves for either Young, Stroud in 2023
See how easy it is?

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Did that vault Joey B to same level as Mahomes? I think it did
Mahomes has been to 4 straight AFCC games hasn’t he? Also he’s won a Super Bowl and been to another.

I like Burrow, I like Mohomes, we’ll see if Burrows can make a run like Mohomes did.

Mahomes came unglued mentally the last 10 minutes, that helped. No points just before the half with the boneheaded play.

8/18, 55 yd, 0 TD, 2 INT in the second half. I like Joey B. too, alot, but Mahomes got real tight. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
That was coaching. KC came out, showed everything. Cincinnati shut all of it down in the 2nd half and KC didn't have an answer. Bengals showed patience, and this is key, never gave up on the run. Taylor and Anarumo get my game ball. 
So should we interview Lou Anarumo (Bengals DC)?  Smile
I think the Raiders interviewed him but decided to go with Josh M.

Taylor went from the hot seat to the Super Bowl. There is a great compliment of players. They beat Mahomes twice this year. I love how Burrow went straight to the linemen after the game. Good to see a new team in the mix. 

Quote: @mblack said:
@MaroonBells said:
That was coaching. KC came out, showed everything. Cincinnati shut all of it down in the 2nd half and KC didn't have an answer. Bengals showed patience, and this is key, never gave up on the run. Taylor and Anarumo get my game ball. 
I don't know anything about him, but he adjusted at the half and what was working well for KC early was just not there in the 2nd half. Kudos also to Taylor and Callahan for sticking with the run. 

All three remaining HCs are from the Shanahan tree.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@mblack said:
@MaroonBells said:
I don't know anything about him, but he adjusted at the half and what was working well for KC early was just not there in the 2nd half. Kudos also to Taylor and Callahan for sticking with the run. 

All three remaining HCs are from the Shanahan tree.
I had to look him up the first time I saw he was being interviewed. They are good at making half time adjustments especially on defense. 
I was just joking mostly because we could use a coach who knows how to make adjustments at half.
By the way, it was the Giants that interviewed him

@Kentis said:
Now KC can put that incessant wannabe war cry/chop to bed, thank goodness!!!  Confused 
And Brittany can stfu. 
@Kentis said:
Now KC can put that incessant wannabe war cry/chop to bed, thank goodness!!!  Confused 
And Brittany can stfu. 
This post deserves 10,000 thumb’s up. Jackson can stfu too while Brittany is at it.