Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Connell And Ryan Set For 2nd Interviews
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
O'Connell..for me...

[Image: 3k9e5fxl2a5d.gif]
I don't have a favorite, IMO its still a crapshoot with anyone new coming in as a first time HC. I'd be ok with Harbaugh as well, but I'm very cool with O'Connell or Ryans. There's just no way to tell. Its not like trading for a great player who's a known quantity. This is the unknown.

I don't see Harbaugh as a culture fit. Again, you'd be potentially fostering the same toxic environment you just booted.

But, what he did with the 49ers can't be discounted.

Honestly, I'll get behind whomever until they prove they can't get it done. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
I don't see Harbaugh as a culture fit. Again, you'd be potentially fostering the same toxic environment you just booted.

But, what he did with the 49ers can't be discounted.

Honestly, I'll get behind whomever until they prove they can't get it done. 
I don't think Kwesi would be interested in Harbaugh if he didn't think he could work with him. Otherwise I'd probably feel a little more like you do. But like you say, I'll get behind whomever they sign. That's the truth of it. There's positivity to be mined whomever the hire turns out to be.

https://twitter.com/bheintzskol/status/1...5478859781

lmao, Wilfs 'power move'. They just hired a new f-ing GM for christ'ssake. This would be about Kwesi being interested in Harbaugh. These f-ing fanboys and their theories.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
So O'Connell and Ryans FOR SURE 2nd round interviews and at least a discussion about Harbaugh, reported possible interview with him last night. I think that's correct as of this Sunday morning?
So far those would be my top 3 choices. I'm really intrigued by the two coordinators, but landing Harbaugh would immediately bring a shot of relevance to this team across the NFL. Plus, dude knows how to win, and at the end of the day that's what we all want.

https://twitter.com/bheintzskol/status/1...5478859781

lmao, Wilfs 'power move'. They just hired a new f-ing GM for christ'ssake. This would be about Kwesi being interested in Harbaugh. These f-ing fanboys and their theories.
The two guys you just quoted I have on mute. Just ridiculous tweets for the most part.

I agree with this thought:

https://twitter.com/sosarick/status/1487790535058366473
I do too, this aint rocket science...

I would be fan devastated if they hired Harbaugh. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I do too, this aint rocket science...

I would be fan devastated if they hired Harbaugh. 

I wouldn't, but at the same time I'd find it surprising to some aspect. In cases like this, you just can't trust the media. They exaggerate and overhype everything for clicks, regardless of how accurate. My guess is the O'Connell and Ryans are the top guys. 

I think O'Connell and Ryans both fit with what the Wilfs stated they are looking for and would be well received by the team. Kwesi has past experience with Harbaugh if there was a serious interest, he would be in Minny right now hammering out a deal and the Vikes would not be scheduling 2nd interviews.  

I think the Harbaugh news is a leverage play.  If Harbaugh was really interested in coming to the NFL he would be in Miami, where their billionaire owner Stephen Ross who is a Michigan grad has been obsessed with bringing him to Miami and would give him a blank check and all the power he wants.