Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CG Weekend Prognostication
Love Burrow, but I also really like Mahomes and just cant see them losing at home. Is there a way where he wins but his fiance and brother lose? If so, I want that option.

I think Rams as well...too many wins in a row for the 49ers, but a hell of a run by them.

My further prediction is both road teams cover

KC rolls behind their D, Matthew comes out like a Lion Wink  Niners vs Chiefs…!

Does the Rams passing offense put up points @ home or do the niners control the ball, clock and game by  running the ball,

SF wins in a not close game 

KC beats Cincy, in a beat down.

KC and Rams are both so much more talented and should win easily, however KC has been inconsistent and should have lost last week, while the Bengals have the right combination of talent and cockiness to pull off an upset.  The Rams are another team that has been very inconsistent and a tendency of choking, SF isn't close in talent, but is so much better coached.  I am hoping for KC and the Rams, but I won't be surprised to see both games go the other way.  

[Image: ii7lcn1rbctg.jpeg]

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think the 49ers mojo ends this weekend. Jimmy G is mistake prone and has been able to avoid the consequences of that in recent weeks. He won't on Sunday with Aaron Donald in his face. Plus, Donald, Kupp, Stafford, Miller, Ramsey...I just think the Rams are easily the more talented team and that will show. 

Not as convinced about the Chiefs. I would not at all be surprised if the Bengals pull off the upset here. They have the horses to keep up with the Chiefs in a high scoring game, as they did a few weeks ago. 70 points in this game. Last possession wins. 

Rams v. Bengals in the Super Bowl
winner winner

Quote: @"JR44" said:
KC and Rams are both so much more talented and should win easily, however KC has been inconsistent and should have lost last week, while the Bengals have the right combination of talent and cockiness to pull off an upset.  The Rams are another team that has been very inconsistent and a tendency of choking, SF isn't close in talent, but is so much better coached.  I am hoping for KC and the Rams, but I won't be surprised to see both games go the other way.  
Mahomes with a mental meltdown to blow this game. He got a bad case of the nerves, very obvious. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
Mahomes with a mental meltdown to blow this game. He got a bad case of the nerves, very obvious. 

True that...Mahomes shit the bed that second half.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
He got a very bad case of nobody open. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
He got a very bad case of nobody open. 

It was surprising to me when the Bengals went to a 3 man DL the second 1/2, the game completely changed. Its hard for me to believe with those superb skill players, the Bengals had them blanketed so well/so much. I suspect they played the back 7 differently that second 1/2 too

@supafreak84 is right, the DC for the Bengals deserve some praise and adoration this am.