Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants DC Pat Graham to interview for Viking's HC job
Might as well interview Andre Patterson while they are at it. He's at least been here, done an incredible job, and is deserving of interviewing.

Is this an east coast thing because Mike McDaniel from the 49ers went to Yale. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Ivy Leaguers stick together, and new Minnesota GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah (Princeton) is a big fan of Patrick Graham (Yale), a 13-year NFL assistant who also interviewed for the #Giants head coaching job.

Skull and Bones shit.
Yea, not liking this thought-process at all.  Giants have been crap for years and are not real known to be pumping out good coaches.  Is this guy from the Shumur tree or Joe Judge??

I am pulling for Morris or O'Connell at this point.  

This will be Kwesi's first big decision and even this look-see makes me Kwesi.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Ivy Leaguers stick together, and new Minnesota GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah (Princeton) is a big fan of Patrick Graham (Yale), a 13-year NFL assistant who also interviewed for the #Giants head coaching job.

Skull and Bones shit.
Yea, not liking this thought-process at all.  Giants have been crap for years and are not real known to be pumping out good coaches.  Is this guy from the Shumur tree or Joe Judge??

Tree

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/c...rahPa0.htm

@minny65 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

Skull and Bones shit.

Tree

Still No Smile

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Might as well interview Andre Patterson while they are at it. He's at least been here, done an incredible job, and is deserving of interviewing.
You can't get a more David Culley career arc than Andre Patterson. They're basically mirror images.

@JustinTime18™ said:
@minny65 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

Skull and Bones shit.

Tree

Still No Smile
Same.

That Belichick coaching tree bares rotten fruit.

Hard pass.

@supafreak84 said:
You can't get a more David Culley career arc than Andre Patterson. They're basically mirror images.
@supafreak84 said:

In what way?

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@supafreak84 said:
@supafreak84 said:

In what way?
Patterson's first 16 years in the NFL= DL coach
Culley first 17 years in the NFL = WR coach

@JustinTime18™ said:
@minny65 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

Skull and Bones shit.

Tree

Still No Smile
Ya'll better get ready for some unconventional thinking. I'd say KAM is more likely to hire his guy based on leadership, strategic and philosophical alignment than whatever his record might have been with a terrible team. There are a thousand different factors that go into that. 
And ya know what? I don't disagree with that approach. The whole idea behind analytics is to look beyond the surface results.