Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Good hire. One of my early favorites.
Interesting that we were not interested 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Kwesi didn't return my calls.

So, just another nail in the Bieniemy coffin?

Poles was in KC, and didn't think it was worth waiting for him.

Definitely an eyebrow raiser.

So, just another nail in the Bieniemy coffin?

Poles was in KC, and didn't think it was worth waiting for him.

Definitely an eyebrow raiser.
Maybe being able to count to 11 is a HC requirement? Wink

Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
· 5m
Bears coach Matt Eberflus will interview coaches this weekend. Chicago will be open-minded. But a name to watch—Packers pass-game coordinator Luke Getsy. There's a relationship there, and Eberflus could offer Getsy play-calling, which he won't get in GB.

Getsy's been in demand.

Getsy getting traction.

Report: Pep Hamilton interviewing for Bears OC job

Oh my

Getsy has been talked of as a future head coach. If the bears get him, its probably for a year or two tops. OC carousel.

@"Bullazin" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Kwesi didn't return my calls.

He was warned.

Yea, I like what the Bears have done so far.  I really wanted Poles over Kwesi, based on football exp in general.  Eberflus has some experience on both Off and Def although mostly Off.  I read that he was passing game coordinator for the Cowboys from 2015-2017.  Now the Bears need to try and mimic what Buffalo did with Josh Allen and hire a good QB coach and also an good OC for Fields development.  

I am really hoping the Kwesi goes with someone with mostly Off mindset (Pederson) or someone with a good amount of both (Eberflus has 2 years of Off and Morris has 4 years plus HC exp.) Lastly, I would be fine with taking a chance on O'Connell - all OC, only about 4 yr OC, former QB.  He has more experience then Moore whom we haven't even talked with.  I also thought we should have talked with Daboll? 

Who I would be very lukewarm on:  1-year wonders like McDaniel/Ryans from 49'ers.  Moore is also too unproven as of yet for my liking.  I like Leftwich a lot if he continues to show his chops the next 2 years. 

It doesn't seem like Pederson or Daboll are even in our interview plans so right now: 

Morris and O'Connell are my favorite candidates remaining.  No Idea why we be looking at the Giants DC????