Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kwesi Presser Notes
[Image: BqTgiSrH_bigger.jpg]
Mark Wilf said that KAM has already been "deeply involved in conversations about the head coach". Adofo-Mensah said he's "going to dive into this head coaching search" and has already had initial conversations about that.

Adofo-Mensah gets emotional talking about his mother, who is in attendance at TCOPC, and a piece of advice she gave him early on. "When some things go on in life, all I can do is work."

That's what he says he relies on now when he sees problems...he thinks of his mom, rolls

[Image: w0x3SLVP_bigger.jpg]
Adofo-Mensah on combining scouting and data: “you want one to cover the other in terms of blind spots”

New #Vikings GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah rattling off the things that drew him to Minnesota.

-Ownership
-Talented roster
-Incredible facilities
-Passionate fans

“We know the destination.”
[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
New #Viikings GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah said he went to Stanford to get an economics master's to be an economics professor and then the NFL beckoned.

A Wall Street hedge fund quant turned aspiring econ professor turned NFL analytics whiz kid turned GM who speaks with the wisdom & authenticity of a pastor or life coach with a self-deprecating sense of humor to boot

It's like watching my secret #Vikings fan fiction come to life

lmao, what did I tell you about the young sports media? They were going to LOVE this selection. And they love him because he's more like THEM and not like traditional football personnel and management. They have their biases and its showing here with this over the top warm reception for Kwesi. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
I typically don't listen to pressers. This one I did. I was spellbound, captivated, impressed. Humble. Intelligent. Insightful. 

This man would succeed in any the puts his mind to.
He really is riveting. He draws you in. He listened to the reporters and gave in depth answers. He is really purposeful. He comes across as sincere. No bs. He is not trying to be slick. He is open and honest about what he knows and what he doesn't as well as being open to learning more. He expresses his thoughts and ideas in such a way that reels you in. I can see why so many people have such positive things to say about him.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: BqTgiSrH_bigger.jpg]
Mark Wilf said that KAM has already been "deeply involved in conversations about the head coach". Adofo-Mensah said he's "going to dive into this head coaching search" and has already had initial conversations about that.
I would be surprised if his initial interview didn't include his vision for the Vikings future, including potential head coaching candidates as well as how to deal with the Cousins contract. In fact, I would think they have their head coach in their sites already and will be hiring him once he is done with the playoffs or superbowl!