Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Talking
Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
If the Wilfs are in Minnesota, why isn't their plane already there?  What did they do, land in Minnesota and then send the plane off to get washed?

My wife works with some excessively wealthy people.  There's no way the Wilfs only have one jet.  They'll have several. Probably varied sizes depending on the quantity of people that needs to be hauled.

They would have flown in on theirs and sent out another one of theirs to pick him up.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
If the Wilfs are in Minnesota, why isn't their plane already there?  What did they do, land in Minnesota and then send the plane off to get washed?

My wife works with some excessively wealthy people.  There's no way the Wilfs only have one jet.  They'll have several. Probably varied sizes depending on the quantity of people that needs to be hauled.

They would have flown in on theirs and sent out another one of theirs to pick him up.
I can relate. I have an F-150 with a 36 gallon tank. I put premium in it.

@"VikingOracle" said:

How do I get on the list to have them pick me up for a game?

Damn its cold up there.  Not a great week to be talking contracts with people who will live in the area.  Players can come and go but executives I'd think are in MN 365.  Mensha doesn't look like he has any extra insulation on his bones. 

Damn its cold up there.  Not a great week to be talking contracts with people who will live in the area.  Players can come and go but executives I'd think are in MN 365.  Mensha doesn't look like he has any extra insulation on his bones. 

Someone get this man a hot dish.

I thought this was hilarious 

https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...ttTxeolDEw&s=19

With Ryan Poles to Chicago official, I'm told the Vikings job will go to Kwesi Adofo-Mensah.

Former Browns VP of Football Ops. Former 49ers analyst.

Very, very highly regarded football mind that leans more analytics than tape study.

Outside the box hire, but a good one

Cubs hired an Analytics guy...that worked well.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:

Who knows?  When she goes on their jets its interesting.  She shows up a 15-20 minutes early and on she goes.  We've got a small airport capable of landing executive jets close by. 

She says the pilot just sits around all day while she works with the owners and their horses, then they fly her home.  She also says the plane goes straight the F@ck (her words, and she doesn't cuss often) when it takes off. 

I've never went on one of these jets so I can't give an accurate account. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Someone get this man a hot dish.

Tator tot hot dish has to be one of my favorite meals.  1# of burger, 1 can of cream of shroom, covered with as many tator tots as you can fit in the casserole bowl. 

When we moved down to TN the church we were attending had a function and asked everyone to bring a dish of food.  Us being MN kids thought that meant a hot dish.....Tator tot hot dish!!!
We show up and everyone looks at us like we have two heads.  Down here "bring a dish to pass" means someone brings meat, others bring veggies, starch, dessert etc etc.  We learned, just different cultures.

@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:

Who knows?  When she goes on their jets its interesting.  She shows up a 15-20 minutes early and on she goes.  We've got a small airport capable of landing executive jets close by. 

She says the pilot just sits around all day while she works with the owners and their horses, then they fly her home.  She also says the plane goes straight the F@ck (her words, and she doesn't cuss often) when it takes off. 

I've never went on one of these jets so I can't give an accurate account. 
I've been on a private jet a handful of times. Here's what surprised me: you can drive right up to the plane. You unpack your stuff from the car right onto the plane. Nobody checks shit. Its all so casual, it was weird lol. I have another friend who was a corporate pilot for Sprint....he said there is a TON of downtime.