Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So......who wins the NFL MVP?
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
After last night I'll say the Grim Reaper; Mahomes

My $ is on Aaron Donald...
$ on Donald? Really? Rodgers is the heavy favorite so I would certainly put my money on him, especially since it doesn't include playoffs, correct? I dont think he's actually the most valuable player but he will win it

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
After last night I'll say the Grim Reaper; Mahomes

My $ is on Aaron Donald...
$ on Donald? Really? Rodgers is the heavy favorite so I would certainly put my money on him, especially since it doesn't include playoffs, correct? I dont think he's actually the most valuable player but he will win it
You could very well be right...Be a consolation prize type thing. 

Erin will win but shouldn't. I would vote Donald, best player in the league. Samuel and Kupp right up there too.

I would like to think that playing the game with integrity counts with voters, which in that case Erin would need to be taken off the ballot.  

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Erin will win but shouldn't. I would vote Donald, best player in the league. Samuel and Kupp right up there too.
It'll be wild when Donald doesn't even win DPOY as I think TJ Watt wins that one. Donald is the best, I agree there

wait,  i want to write in whoever the guy was that blocked the punt for the niners to beat the packers... that fucking guy!

No brainer......drum roll

Robbie Friggen Gold

CJ Ham should get a vote or two.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
CJ Ham should get a vote or two.
Consolation, he did win our team offense MVP.  Can't believe he got more votes than JJ.  The fix was in.  

I'm pretty sure it was already voted on and playoffs don't factor into it.  It will be Aaron Rodgers again most likely (maybe Brady) because he was the QB with the best stats and the Packers were the #1 seed.

If we're really talking true MVP, I'd probably say Deebo Samuel.  I don't think SF makes the playoffs without him, let alone make this run they have in the playoffs.  What he did rushing the ball as well as receiving was truly special this season.  Kupp is definitely up there, super underappreciated WR in his career.