Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a day for pro ball...
[Image: jb9puaeqvd0h.jpeg]

[Image: absuz8counbu.gif]

We'll hear a lot about the unfairness of overtime rules. But the Bills kicked it in the end zone with 13 seconds left rather than using 4-6 seconds with a squib kick. And then let KC get in FG position.
But what a game..

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Greatest. Game. Ever.
You can say that again. That was unreal

[Image: pdv9rktqqk5e.jpeg]

Quote: @pattersaur said:
The good: this Chiefs/Bills game is incredible!!! 

The bad: we are nowhere close to competing on this level.
I have to agree with you. This was a different kind of execution, something we can only dream of at this juncture

[Image: 80bnsR_c_bigger.jpg]
Jackson Mahome’s latest TikTok literally lasted longer than Patrick Mahomes had to drive down the field to tie the game

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
We'll hear a lot about the unfairness of overtime rules. But the Bills kicked it in the end zone with 13 seconds left rather than using 4-6 seconds with a squib kick. And then let KC get in FG position.
But what a game..
This was such a dumb and costly decision. Brutal. Honorable mention to Leslie’s defense. 

I don't think the OT is unfair but I would have loved to see the bills with the ball again.  

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
But what a game..
This was such a dumb and costly decision. Brutal. Honorable mention to Leslie’s defense. 
This is the stuff I dont get. After the Bills go ahead score I am sitting here thinking Mahomes will not have anytime to mount a comeback after the kick but then the Bills kick it out of the field and give him 13 seconds. If I can see this sitting at home how can coaches that are paid millions not know this in such a high stakes game? Its’s just baffling. Anyway, I am happy the chiefs won

Bills and Vikings are both just losing franchises, both will always find a way to choke a big game away.  It is amazing how some franchises find a way to win and some find creative ways to lose.  Just two franchises that will never get out of their own way and win.  A real shame cause two of the best fan bases in sports.