Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me Ryans
Quote: @JR44 said:
@savannahskol said:
@JR44 said:
The 49ers defense kept them in the game, Packers had no answer for them all game.  
did you see the opening drive?  
pack marched down the field, unmolested.  only offensive td.

true that after the opening drive…9ers d was excellent.  

pack O outgained 9er O.  
why dont we want the packer D coord, Joe Barry?
he statistically out-performed Ryans. 

Wow someone had a bad day so you have to go into every thread and be a complete tool or is that just the daily for you?
Christallmighty. 

YOU opined on the apparent omnipotence of the the 9er defense, Ryans,  and his "dominance" .    

I simply pointed out... that...the 9er D was "not dominant"  < stats, included. 
The stats are irrefutable.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@JR44 said:
@savannahskol said:
@JR44 said:
The 49ers defense kept them in the game, Packers had no answer for them all game.  

pack O outgained 9er O.  

Wow someone had a bad day so you have to go into every thread and be a complete tool or is that just the daily for you?
Christallmighty. 

YOU opined on the apparent omnipotence of the the 9er defense, Ryans,  and his "dominance" .    

I simply pointed out... that...the 9er D was "not dominant"  < stats, included. 
The stats are irrefutable.  

GB D played well I agree but how can you say they were better than the Niners?

Niners were ranked higher on the season as you pointed out, plus they shut down current MVP Rodgers in Lambeau tonight, plus they won. 

But you’d rather have the worse ranked defense that lost to Jimmy G? Ok

Tonight we get to watch another HC candidate (although we have not interviewed) in Daboll/Bills/OC.  

He is credited with developing Josh Allen as a rookie up to now.

What a job he has done with Allen (others involved as well).  If you watched Allen as a rookie he had bust written all over him.  Now he is a franchise QB.  I don't remember a QB who has improved that much from year to year.  

So we have Poles (GM candidate) who is credited with building KC with Mahomes and Daboll with Allen.  Two of the best young QB's and both teams have built good rosters.

Honestly, Ryans or Morris would be great. But, Ryans has such momentum right now I'd be disappointed.

Todd Bowles' interview with the Vikings reportedly went well and he's expected to get a second one.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Todd Bowles' interview with the Vikings reportedly went well and he's expected to get a second one.
WHAT.....No pass on Bowles

All well and good on Ryans, but just so happens that he also has players over there. We have our star DE coming off 2 years of injury, the other in the psych ward, one LBer, underachieving mediocre DT's, an alphabet soup of DBs, and an overpaid formerly great safety. A group that couldn't stop the Lions at crunch time.

That isn't all coaching. That's a largely a simple lack of talent.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@JR44 said:

pack O outgained 9er O.  

o did see that, and i also saw a great quick in game adjustment to shut them down. didnt stick with what didn’t work