Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas has us at 6.5
Quote: @FLVike said:
@CFIAvike said:
6.5 might be high. Some just won’t come to grips with how God awful Sam Darnold is. He’s Nick Mullens with a bigger arm. 
Unless we somehow luck into this year’s CJ Stroud, 5 wins feels about right. 

Just think, if Darnold gets us to the playoffs that would put him higher than our last QB. Just saying.
No high standard there. Mullens is not a playoff QB.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@FLVike said:
@CFIAvike said:
6.5 might be high. Some just won’t come to grips with how God awful Sam Darnold is. He’s Nick Mullens with a bigger arm. 

Just think, if Darnold gets us to the playoffs that would put him higher than our last QB. Just saying.

That is true but I was talking about our last QB that got us to the playoffs.

This number is going to up after the Vikings draft their QBOTF. Get in now, Viking fans. 

@MaroonBells said:
@FLVike said:
@CFIAvike said:

That is true but I was talking about our last QB that got us to the playoffs.
Um...never mind. 

You got Darnold + a crap ton of unknown on the D side
6.5 is about right imo

I'll say it again, this franchise needs a fresh new direction and re-boot. QB is the most visible way to re-energize the fan base. 

@CFIAvike said:

I don’t believe in miracles

Quote: @CFIAvike said:
@FLVike said:
@CFIAvike said:

I don’t believe in miracles
Tell that to the 1980 USA Hockey Team.....why do you hate America so much??  :p

Game managing QB who isn't a turnover machine, run game with Jones, improved defense, could add up to more than 6.5 wins. 
This season could be anywhere between 3 to 10 wins. Definitely a transition year. 

Also have to factor in an easier schedule due to the weak finish last year.  7 to 9 wins wouldn't shock me,  even with a bridge QB.

It is really going to ride on if we hit on a QB in the draft who comes in and has a solid season, if that were to be the case, I think we can go in the 9 win range.