Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flores Out
This firing is a surprise though, how many teams win 8 of their last 9 and fire the coach?

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
Wow. I actually wouldn’t mind if the Vikings interview him…
..for defensive coordinator. I hope like hell they have an offense orientated head coach. Our last three head coaches have been conservative childress, defensive film watcher Frazier, and defensive three yards and a cloud of dust Zimmer!
i'm with you on this...

Gotta have someone with a skill set and lens that rides the NFL wave, no more swimming against it. 

The g.m. who picked Tua over Herbert stays while the owner kicks Flores so he can chase Harbaugh.

Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
· 5m
My guess: Brian Flores will be a prime candidate for a number of the open jobs. He went 19-14 in Miami, developed young talent, dug the team out from a 1-7 hole this year, etc.

Biggest issue he had there was staffing. Went through 3 OCs, 3 OL coaches in 3 years.

Hmmmm...seems familiar

Flores as DC would be a great get.  Creative offensive HC should be a nice pairing

In the last 20 years the Dolphins have seven seasons with a record above .500.

Brian Flores recorded two of them, in the last two years.

And his reward was getting fired.

This firing is a surprise though, how many teams win 8 of their last 9 and fire the coach?

.........The Vikings?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"kmillard" said:

.........The Vikings?
when did that happen last?

Looks like Joe Judge is stating in NYC, lmao.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"kmillard" said:

.........The Vikings?
when did that happen last?

Read the comment wrong.  We won 8 this year, not 8/9 of our last.