Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Open To Restructuring?
What theory?

That QB wins isn't a stat?

Should we do a quick comparison of the 09 D vs the 21 D?

The one constantSince2010  has been shitty oline play.

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Brett Favre Vikes 2009 stats:
4202 yards, 33 TDs, 7 Ints

Kirk Cousins 2021 stats:
4221 yards, 33 TDs, 7 Ints

[Image: 1fem648r0u37.gif]
Really? The only way he is the equivalent of Brett Favre is if you make excuses for his win/ loss record. I watched Favre come to the Vikings and elevate a pathetic team to within a hair breadth of the superbowl. This guy can't make the playoffs, despite getting paid twice as much as Favre.
At this point, I respectfully disagree with your theory. 
 =========================================
Wait....

The 10/6 2008 team that won the North and was in the playoffs with Tavaris Jackson @ QB was pathetic?

Favre was no dummy - he knew damn well that Chilly led team was a QB away from being a SB contender -- and he was right. 

Compare that OL and D to that Cousins has played with...I think Favre took a lot of salary cap too if I remember right  Wink

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
What theory?

That QB wins isn't a stat?

Should we do s quick comparison of the 09 D vs the 21 D?
Not a stat? What about Lombardi trophies? Is that a stat?
Is that defensive comparison not another excuse?
Every year there is a new excuse.
The theory is comparing Cousins to Brett Favre. 
If those stats you accept get you off, that's fine. But for me, I long for a Lombardi. And they haven't been anywhere close since Cousins has been here. And I know he isn't to blame. But Favre elevated a bad team. Cousins hasn't. To be honest, Keenum took a bad offensive line to the NFC championship game, with far less arm talent.
I'm not here to offend you or make it personal. I know you want to win as bad as all of us. But I just can't see it happening with the current GM, Head coach, or QB.
I'm old. I'm tired, And I'm ready for a reset!

If the defense was even middle of the road we'd be in the playoffs. Zimmer not getting this revamped defense to play competitive football was the downfall of the team this year...not Cousins 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
If the defense was even middle of the road we'd be in the playoffs. Zimmer not getting this revamped defense to play competitive football was the downfall of the team this year...not Cousins 
I dont see how fans can overlook the fact this D is an absolute bottom feeder in pts, yards and so much more. It's Frazier, Steckel bad. 

The only reason KC didnt put 5 td's up today was the OL wasn't blocking for s hit the 1st half. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@supafreak84 said:
I dont see how fans can overlook the fact this D is an absolute bottom feeder in pts, yards and so much more. It's Frazier, Steckel bad. 

The only reason KC didnt put 5 td's up today was the OL wasn't blocking for s hit the 1st half. 

I think the problem though with Kirk is perception. This team will go 3 and out three or four drives in a row where he will throw short of the sticks, then he'll throw a 45 yard TD pass on the next drive. You'd like to see a little more offensive consistency out of him when he is in there. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@purplefaithful said:
@supafreak84 said:

I think the problem though with Kirk is perception. This team will go 3 and out three or four drives in a row where he will throw short of the sticks, then he'll throw a 45 yard TD pass on the next drive. You'd like to see a little more offensive consistency out of him when he is in there. 
How much of that is play design vs QB play?

Diggs left because Cousins wouldn't pull the trigger.

Jefferson only man with 3000 yards in his first two seasons.

I guess Cousins had nothing to do with that.

Lol