Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey gang, no worries! Seriously! We're fine!
He's the Alfred E. Neuman of football coaches.  "What, me worry?"

Maybe he's got a defensive plan to hold the Packers to -1 point, so when we score zero, we win!

Quote: @kmillard said:
that statement about Mannion should get a coach fired at minimum.
He should have ripped him and said the guy is a complete moron and we are all gonna die this weekend.

Quote: @greediron said:
@kmillard said:
that statement about Mannion should get a coach fired at minimum.
He should have ripped him and said the guy is a complete moron and we are all gonna die this weekend.
I think "doomed" would've been a better way to put it. Y'know, if he really stretched the "ooo" sound. Maybe added a little vibrato, maybe some shaking hands...

Conspiracy? WTF!! Yes, heaven forbid someone questions a move of this great run organization with such a good track record of making the right decisions. Looking forward to the BIG WIN on Sunday night true believers!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
This is awesome. We were worried over nothing. He's also 'extremely brilliant'. Should be an easy win.

https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/stat...1752273923
Is "extremely brilliant person" the football equivalent of a "stable genius"? 

Honestly, Zimmer is right on the money...

I mean after all, exactly how hard is it to hand off to Cook all game?

The only chance they have is for Cook to go off big, keep Rogers on bench and the D plays their best game of the year...

Personally, I think this is going to be an extremely ugly and painful game to watch. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
The only chance they have is for Cook to go off big, keep Rogers on bench and the D plays their best game of the year...

Personally, I think this is going to be an extremely ugly and painful game to watch. 
Honestly I'm surprised this game didn't get flexed out of that time slot.  Even if Cousins and AT played I didn't have much hope of it being a good game for our squad.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

Honestly I'm surprised this game didn't get flexed out of that time slot.  Even if Cousins and AT played I didn't have much hope of it being a good game for our squad.
I'd actually like our chances if those two were playing - seriously. 

Happy New Year Jimmy!! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:

I'd actually like our chances if those two were playing - seriously. 

Happy New Year Jimmy!! 
The way our D has been this last month,  I didn't see it happening.  The peckers at home, at night,  with a first round bye on the line...I just didn't see it working out for our boys.  Not to mention the prospect of Dozier starting at RG against anybody,  let alone a top tier DT....