Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gentlemen, start your interviews - Tuesday 12/28
Smart move would be to take advantage of the new rules. Hopefully we inform Zim soon and get the ball rolling.

5th time we've lost after winning the turnover battle. This year has been one outlier after another. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
5th time we've lost after winning the turnover battle. This year has been one outlier after another. 
it has been an anamoly filled season. 

I feel its time to move on for many, I cant imagine any excitement bringing back the same 3 or even 2 out of 3 (Zim, Cousins, The Guy Who Puts his shoes on first before his pants)

[Image: q015lkh359e51.jpg?auto=webp&s=3945f4c2be...c42a4b6f2e]

Quote: @Skodin said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
it has been an anamoly filled season. 

I feel its time to move on for many, I cant imagine any excitement bringing back the same 3 or even 2 out of 3 (Zim, Cousins, The Guy Who Puts his shoes on first before his pants)
Lololololz thank you for making me aware of the fact that Rick puts on his socks and shoes before his pants. Wtf, how had I never heard or read about that before? Not mocking you at all, but that type of weird shit should get you fired immediately.

Keep banging your head against a wall and expect the pain to stop. Continue to put your faith in an organization that has done less with its opportunities than just about anyone else. 60 years and ZERO trophies. Uf da is an understatement.

everyone says this  team  has a lota  talent and it's coaching  so  then that the case I say kep rick  bye bye Zim 

Rick has been unable to put together an offensive line since he has been here.
He also has been unable to find us a QB. 
Rick and Zimmer both need to go.

Finding as many craptastic ways as possible to lose. No one seems to have any motivation, they are just waiting for the season to end. 

Quote: @Norse said:
Rick has been unable to put together an offensive line since he has been here.
He also has been unable to find us a QB. 
Rick and Zimmer both need to go.
16 years is enough time. (3 playoff wins)