Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underappreciated Aspect To Kirk Ignatius Cousins
Quote: @"Skodin" said:
let us say Kirk cant go, or has to be taken out early in the game. 

If you have nothing to lose, wouldnt we go with Mond over Mannion.  Mannion gives a negative chance of winning. I would be intrigued with Mond’s ability to make plays - extend plays with his legs
The whole "Mannion gives a negative chance of winning" had me actually laughing out loud. If Kirk can't go, then play Mond. This is why you drafted him in the 3rd round so play him and see how he looks as perhaps that helps with deciding if we need to draft another QB in day 2 this year.

Mond isn't gonna be the 2nd coming of Russel Wilson.

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
ok

maybe. maybe not.  only one way to find out. 

beats playing Mannion

Well having Mannion play would be like having someone from my mother’s Icelandic women’s club pay QB.  Actually that is something I would pay to see. Just to see an old lady crouched over center calling an audible in that accent? Priceless. 
I remember seeing one sack where I said OMG that looked like that really hurt the ribs. 

@"Mattyman" said:
ok

maybe. maybe not.  only one way to find out. 

beats playing Mannion
Thats exactly my point. Kirk is QB next year too so how do we know what we have in Mond? He may suck, he may be average, or he may be good. If the time comes, play Mond so we know

If you have nothing to lose, wouldnt we go with Mond over Mannion.  Mannion gives a negative chance of winning. I would be intrigued with Mond’s ability to make plays - extend plays with his legs
Unfortunately Zimmer was asked this in the past day or 2, I think Cronin tweeted it, and he said Mannion would start over Mond/FA. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"Skodin" said:

Unfortunately Zimmer was asked this in the past day or 2, I think Cronin tweeted it, and he said Mannion would start over Mond/FA. 
And if this is his answer then thats why Vikes fans want him gone

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"Skodin" said:

he also has been quoted as saying season ending injuries are tweaks.  Zimmers credibility is akin to that of a politician, if their lips are moving they are lying.

You forget we're dealing with Mike "rookies are the devil" Zimmer here.  

QB Kirk Cousins had a MRI that revealed a cracked rib, according to
@BenGoessling. He practiced in full today and is expected to be good to go for Sundays game against the #Rams.