Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace Breeland
And that sound you hear next April will be my head exploding when Goodell announces yet another first round corner for the Vikes.

Got into it verbally with the coaches.  He took his cleats off (WTF?) and had to be restrained by fellow players. 

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Got into it verbally with the coaches.  He took his cleats off (WTF?) and had to be restrained by fellow players. 
Just another reminder that both WR and CBs think their shit dont stink

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@Caactorvike said:
@FessVike said:
[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings CB Bashaud Breeland. On the field: Ranked No. 117 of 119 NFL cornerbacks by PFF Off the field: Sends out obscene tweet in October, has civil suit against him in October for allegedly continuing to smoke marijuana at his apartment complex, today has practice altercation
Yup. Got it.  But everything up to today has not stopped Zim from playing him. What happened today? Is it just the last straw or did he punch a coach or what? He’s been godawful, especially earlier in the season, but has had two picks that were game changing too. 
I think everyone on the coaching staff is feeling pressure to save their jobs. When you throw in a loud mouth corner who couldnt cover his shadow you probably have a bad situation on your hands. Maybe this is a way to get Bynum on the field more, 
 I'm pretty sure Bynum plays safety not corner...probably be a revolving door for Breeland's position.

Breeland has been an a-hole all year and to top it off he hasn't been good, so this doesn't surprise me at all. Makes trading Mike Hughes for a bag of hot cheetos hurt even more 

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@Caactorvike said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@Caactorvike said:
@FessVike said:
[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings CB Bashaud Breeland. On the field: Ranked No. 117 of 119 NFL cornerbacks by PFF Off the field: Sends out obscene tweet in October, has civil suit against him in October for allegedly continuing to smoke marijuana at his apartment complex, today has practice altercation
Yup. Got it.  But everything up to today has not stopped Zim from playing him. What happened today? Is it just the last straw or did he punch a coach or what? He’s been godawful, especially earlier in the season, but has had two picks that were game changing too. 
I think everyone on the coaching staff is feeling pressure to save their jobs. When you throw in a loud mouth corner who couldnt cover his shadow you probably have a bad situation on your hands. Maybe this is a way to get Bynum on the field more, 
I'm pretty sure Bynum plays safety not corner...probably be a revolving door for Breeland's position.

He has been playing safety all year but I’m sure they would rather play him at corner than a loud mouth who is arguably the worst corner in football. Idk, I guess I’m just trusting the CB guru Zimmer

Sounds like a mess and that is unacceptable.

He's   bitchy and fragile.

The defense will play differently Monday.

Turds like that bring down the entire team.

Come on down Harrison Hand.  He almost can't be any worse.

Quote: @RS Express said:
Come on down Harrison Hand.  He almost can't be any worse.
LIL. Vikings history says “Hold my beer”