Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me pick another NFL team to follow....
Don't get me wrong, I won't stop being a Vikes fan.  I just now have a 2nd team that I follow that I'm not emotionally invested in.  Just purely for the entertainment factor, and damn Herbert has a huge arm that is on par with Mahomes.

Now my beloved Oregon Ducks are just as maddening to watch.  Mario Cristobal, if he leaves and at this point he should, is doing us and Miami dirty.  Best recruiter we have ever had, yet couldn't get us as far as Chip Kelly did.  Totally fucked up Herbert's development and he did the same with our 5 star freshman recruit Ty Thompson.  No national championship.  It's literally the same disappointment that the Vikes force on me.  Rather we move on from that asshole Cristobal.

Absolutely giddy about Team USA in soccer.  We have 3 games left after beating Mexico twice.  Haven't locked up our World Cup spot yet, but the player's pool is deep and loaded.  6 Americans started in Europe for UEFA championship games last week, that's a record and huge step forward from where we were 20 years ago.  Now we just need to find the right mix and get some chemistry going, but with Christian Pulisic and Ricardo Pepi we actually have talented strikers capable of scoring points.  Suddenly we are a Top 15 team in the world and have a chance to not just qualify, but to get there and advance and be dangerous.   

[Image: hcdcjc5rc8rc.jpeg]

Gonna be a little more difficult for me...

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: hcdcjc5rc8rc.jpeg]

Gonna be a little more difficult for me...
Lol, nice!  Yeah, bet those don't come off in the shower, no matter how hard you scrubbed after yesterday's game. :p
Welcome back, dude!

I think some may have taken my post literally...

If you follow my lines of reasoning, it leads BACK to the Vikes.

yeah, Im not going anywhere.  This club has given me many years of frustration, but I dont abandon my loyalties easily. Just want one year where they win it all, so I can die with 
“all the boxes checked”

V83

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
Chargers should be moved back to SD and forced into new ownership. Always loved the unis.
nice thought,  but SD was the problem,  they city didnt want to help with a new stadium and now they have no need for one. 

V83, it's way too late for us old dudes to change teams.  I'm a full blooded "Homer" Vikings, Twins, and Wild fan (North Stars for sure), and that will never change. 

I'll always love our frustratingly lovable losers football team as well.

go AFC, rooting for any NFC team is blasphemy. 

go with a franchise of similar quality but also a snake bitten fan base

exciting team with exciting or classic uniforms (i mean lets be honest, we root for laundry here)

Los Angeles, Cleveland, Buffalo are the choices here

Lets not overly complicate this...

When the Vikings are out of it in the NFC, the only thing that matters is another team besides GB wins the conference. As distasteful as that might be with the Cowboys or Rams? Its better than GB

Best bets are TB and Cardinals imo. 

I have been enjoying watching the Minnesota Wild.  I actually bought the Hockey package for the first time because I am way out of market in PA.  Still a Pens fan but started on the Wild train 2 seasons ago.  I also think they have the best logo and uni in Hockey - fwiw.  

Like my health could take the heartbreak of two teams.