Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where we sit in the draft
OjaboMe™

Just from that clip he looks and plays a lot like our current #55.  Sorry if that has already been discussed I am not a college watcher.  

#7 is already gone and due to the Eagles loss #8 is in jeopardy, too.
Quote Tweet
[Image: BiiTwGQi_normal.jpg]
Jonas Stärk
@JonasStaerk
· Jan 8
I calculated this with the playoff-predictor, which also calculates a draft order.

Needed outcomes for #7:

CHI over MIN
ATL over NO
SEA over ARI
TB over CAR
WAS over NYG
LV over LAC
DEN over KC

PIT over BAL
or
PHI over DAL twitter.com/willragatz/sta…

Three that are at the top of my list...

Nakobe Dean 
Jordan Davis
Damone Clark (He has been drawing a lot of attention lately, I was looking for Clark in the 2nd but I've seen him starting to be mocked in the 1st).

Others I like...

Demarvin Leal
Quay Walker
Derek Stingley
Kyle Hamilton
Siaki Ika
Sauce Gardner
Sam Williams
Treylon Burks
Yusef Corker

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
https://www.risendraft.com/defensive-lin...ojabo?s=09
Frame - 70 - Star: Prototype frame for the role he could play in the NFL, long arms with well-built upper body, needs to add mass to his legs and ankles in order to stand up to NFL play. Definitely has room to grow into frame but already close to 250 pounds he will need to not sacrifice explosiveness or speed in order to do so.

He can borrow my kankles if he needs to Smile

Now with Jameson Williams getting injured (ACL) would you take him at 12 if he slides given he was projected as a top 10 pick? WST at 11 could also use a WR.

Quote: @mblack said:
Now with Jameson Williams getting injured (ACL) would you take him at 12 if he slides given he was projected as a top 10 pick? WST at 11 could also use a WR.
new GM,  new HC,  I dont see any first round projects in our future,  as many holes as this team has and lack of depth across all positions except RB,  I would say they will target a stud,  even if that means moving up.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@mblack said:
new GM,  new HC,  I dont see any first round projects in our future,  as many holes as this team has and lack of depth across all positions except RB,  I would say they will target a stud,  even if that means moving up.

Thank you! More questions for insights or just your take….
  1.  Are you saying Jameson is a project? Or you are saying so because he is injured?
  2. I like Stentson. He is a fighter, has grit, can scramble, tough and throws well. 
Can you guys comment share your thoughts about him? I love getting insights from the forum as its not geared towards clicks plus its with a Vikings lens - a bias I like.

Quote: @mblack said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@mblack said:

Thank you! More questions for insights or just your take….
  1.  Are you saying Jameson is a project? Or you are saying so because he is injured?
  2. I like Stentson. He is a fighter, has grit, can scramble, tough and throws well. 
Can you guys comment share your thoughts about him? I love getting insights from the forum as its not geared towards clicks plus its with a Vikings lens - a bias I like.
injured,  i am saying project as in he isnt going to be ready to play day 1,  he is going to need to be rehabbed and then brought back slowly.  IMO any new HC / GM will want their first first round pick to be a statement day 1 to show they know what they are doing.  JMO.

I havent really watched much CFB this year so I will reserve any player takes for when I have had time to watch some game film,  until then this board is full of better qualified people to share informed opinions that I too enjoy reading.