Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer going to shit the bed again
how about the back to back time outs? I am not sure if the coaches noticed but Parsons (11) for cowboys literally shut down our offense.
oh then there was the “famous” Zimmer defense againt new or first time QBs.
i even forgot the ”magnificent” clock management before the half

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Clanzomaelan" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Yep. Can he be fired yet?
Fire him tomorrow please. That's my post-Cowboys-QB-go-ahead-TD reaction.
Fuck it. Let Andre Patterson take over.
Agreed. If that was a battle of Zim's D vs Kellen Moore's O, we know who won that. I'll take Moore next year.

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
Stefanski seemed to navigate his way around Zimmer's crap. 
his playcalling left something to be desired as well and i know Stef is better than that. Hell i would have fired Zimmer after 2019 and promoted Stefanski but they didnt ask me.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
his playcalling left something to be desired as well and i know Stef is better than that. Hell i would have fired Zimmer after 2019 and promoted Stefanski but they didnt ask me.
It is what SHOULD have been done. Rumors were that the Wilfs wanted to pull the trigger then.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"kmillard" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
It is what SHOULD have been done. Rumors were that the Wilfs wanted to pull the trigger then.
yeah i know someone well who works in the building and we talk about that amongst ourselves all the time)) Stefanski was held in high regard.

Can't disagree with any of it.  I've wanted Zim gone way longer than most.    I just want to know why Kirk who has looked like an all-pro at times this year picked tonight to revert into Captain Scaredy-Kirk - throwing away balls, making shit look so bad I could hear the Benny Hill theme playing in the background at times.  What the effing fuck?!

Quote: @"comet52" said:
Can't disagree with any of it.  I've wanted Zim gone way longer than most.    I just want to know why Kirk who has looked like an all-pro at times this year picked tonight to revert into Captain Scaredy-Kirk - throwing away balls, making shit look so bad I could hear the Benny Hill theme playing in the background at times.  What the effing fuck?!
some of us wanted him gone after the eagles loss in the nfccg.

Zimmer Ball...Sad
I've wanted him gone for a long time. There is a reason he never got promoted to head coach after coaching for a lot of years.