Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nwangwu activated
https://youtu.be/IbldWd7D5aA?t=455

Watch Abdullah.

Ultimately the Vikings won the game, so it didn't matter.

Abdullah is what he is.

Aprox 8 minute mark of video.

Abdullah is signing with the Panthers.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Abdullah is signing with the Panthers.
I think they are doing it wrong, they needed to sign him last week.

The Vikings like Nwangwu, that's obvious. He impressed in camp. Make use of that rookie contract as it applies to the cap as well. He got a $700,000+ signing bonus as a 4th rounder. He should be the #3 RB with that invested in him.

Most exciting thing about Fast Kenny is how they used him in training camp. On more than one occasion, in the wildcat, the snap went directly to Dalvin who would either take it himself or shovel to Nwangwu who would blaze around the corner.

They undoubtedly did it in preparation for a game without three of their QBs. Still, would love to see the offense get creative with KN's speed. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Hopefully this is the last of Ameer Abdullah with the Vikes
I bet hes on the practice squad tomorrow
YOU EAT YOUR WORDS, JIMMY. Happy to see he's with another team, hope Fast Kenny can make some plays for the Vikes

With this kid's kind of speed...Cousins dumping a screen pass off to him and shifting to high gear will be something awesome to watch...

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
With this kid's kind of speed...Cousins dumping a screen pass off to him and shifting to high gear will be something awesome to watch...
Thats where I think he can really kill,  if he can read and set up blocks to maximize those big uglies on the outside,   then with his quick and top end speed that would really force the defenses hand.  I love DCs game,  but he doesn't have the home run speed that fast Kenny appears to possess. 

What Kene doesn't have is the quick twitch and change of direction to make a close tackler miss.  But if they take the slightest wrong angle, there is no recovery.  Tacklers snap their ankles 5 yards away and he has really good vision.   

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ArizonaViking said:
Thats where I think he can really kill,  if he can read and set up blocks to maximize those big uglies on the outside,   then with his quick and top end speed that would really force the defenses hand.  I love DCs game,  but he doesn't have the home run speed that fast Kenny appears to possess. 
Would love to see some packages where he is used in motion along the LOS. That may mean no TEs or only 2 WRs but I think it'd be another package to keep opposing defenses not stacked in the box so that Dalvin can feast.