Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lol! Rogers owns the Bears...(NSFW)
Nothing like having a dude with a very femmy man bun/my little ponytail tell you he owns your team and your city. 

I hope you are paying attention, Vikings…

I'd love to see Kirk do that in GB after we whoop their ass.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
With the Vikes and at Lamb blow Cousins is 1-1-1.   So if we beat them this year he would be 2-1-1.  If that happens I hope Cousins does a combo rip off the helmet and then scream "I am a partial owner" do you like That?

Quote: @minny65 said:
@PurpleCrush said:
With the Vikes and at Lamb blow Cousins is 1-1-1.   So if we beat them this year he would be 2-1-1.  If that happens I hope Cousins does a combo rip off the helmet and then scream "I am a partial owner" do you like That?
A la Diggs/Osborn?

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Nothing like having a dude with a very femmy man bun/my little ponytail tell you he owns your team and your city. 

Lol. Dude looks like a mugshot. 

I know Bears fans are dense, but it took them nearly 20 years to learn that Rodgers is a major league douchebag ?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@prairieghost said:

Lol. Dude looks like a mugshot. 
It's definitely rural Wisco vibe and not Cali...

[Image: douchepackersfan.jpg]

Quote: @minny65 said:
@PurpleCrush said:
One more note:  Aren't thousands of stockholder/people considered owners of the Packers.  So thousands of people own Rodgers, right?

Rodgers is 13-1 in the division, including a seven-game road winning streak since Matt LaFleur was hired.
That, of course, explains why the Packers essentially ignored Rodgers' offseason whining and strong-armed the reigning league MVP into taking one more romp through the Bears, Lions and Vikings en route to the playoffs and maybe a third straight NFC title game. After that, the Bears, Lions and Vikings probably will get their wish that Rodgers moves on to Denver or Cleveland or anywhere outside the NFC North. 
For the record, in division games in which he's thrown 15-plus passes, Rodgers is now 23-4 against the Bears, including 1-0 in the playoffs; 15-8-1 against the Vikings, including 1-0 in the playoffs; and 18-3 against the Lions.
The Mike Zimmer-Haters should take note that Rodgers is a more-mortal-like 7-4-1 against the Vikings' coach in games in which Barr isn't breaking Rodgers' collarbone after four passes. Also, the only thing standing between LaFleur, Rodgers and a 14-game win streak in the division is Zimmer's 28-22 upset while using seven rookie defenders at Lambeau Field last year.
In the past 10 seasons, Rodgers has won seven division titles. The Vikings have won two, including the year Rodgers broke his collarbone and missed nine-plus games; and the Bears have won one.
Heading into Week 7 this season, the Packers are 5-1, 2-0 in the division and have won five consecutive. The Vikings are 3-3, 1-0 in the division and have won two straight. The Bears are 3-3, 1-1 in the division. The Lions are … the Lions
https://www.startribune.com/packers-quar...600107984/

Man didn't lie.