Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd trade KC and 2 1sts for Russell Wilson
Question is will the Vikings ever beat Russel Wilson...

Ravens fans feeling like Viking fans this am. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Give me a proven winner, a guy who can run and throw, and who has made a career out of off schedule plays when his pass pro wasn't there.
There is a rumor floating around that Wilson will be in Minnesota on September 26th.  Now does that mean we are going to have a talk with him and his agent?  Or does it mean he is coming to town to whip our azz again.  You decide Smile

I’d do that in a heartbeat. 
Wilson is probably worth 2-3 wins over Cousins with any given roster.  It’s the difference between .500 ball and
double digit wins every year.

Wilson, if he’s looking to get traded, would probably want
to go to a situation like Brady found.  Top
offensive head coach, plenty of CAP room to go all in for a few years.  Get a couple SBs in the next 4 years.  We’d probably be a decent plan B if he can’t
figure that out.

That said, I doubt that Seattle would do that unless Wilson
was being majorly disruptive.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Give me a proven winner, a guy who can run and throw, and who has made a career out of off schedule plays when his pass pro wasn't there.
Haha.  That’s brilliant.  You should be a gm…

Lol, you’d probably have to include Dozier to entice Seattle…  Wink B)  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Yep. How come no love for Cousins getting the team down the field for the game tying FG? Or the drive in overtime in Bengals territory before the Cook 'fumble'?? Its just agenda-driven with some fans. I get it, we're all frustrated with the Vikings over time. Its cumulative. So we blow our stacks and overreact with a frustrating loss, bringing years of angst into the now. 
Well, everything since the Earth cooled has been his fault, because he got a big contract...

...seriously, that seems to be the babble.  How DARE he not have more wins...even when the Vikings have managed to undo his late efforts a TON over the past year?