Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny's Fall From Grace Complete
I can't imagine that Dantzler would've played worse than Breeland on Sunday.

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
We have 2 castoffs from other teams (Breeland, 31 year old Patrick Peterson) starting at corner....and a FA (Woods at safety). Where did our drafting go wrong for this to happen? Its a legit question.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Knucklehead said:
We have 2 castoffs from other teams (Breeland, 31 year old Patrick Peterson) starting at corner....and a FA (Woods at safety). Where did our drafting go wrong for this to happen? Its a legit question.
Isn't it obvious? Hughes and Gladney. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@Knucklehead said:
Yes, the answer is obvious. But the buck stops with the GM on this. And now Weatherly is going to start? After being let go and then resigned by Minnesota? Wonnum looked overmatched. Barr is back, but not on the field. Offensive line looked offensive. 

Its one game. The NFL is a week to week league. I'm not bringing out the sledgehammer yet, I'll even give it 4 games. We'll know then. 

it's a bad deal if an NFL team plays out an entire 16 game NFL season and is unable to identify and  develop 1 player on defense as a starter.

Dantzler isn't playing on game day and Wonnum is a back up.

Add the First round whiffs and this franchise has some tough years coming their way.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@Knucklehead said:
Yes, the answer is obvious. But the buck stops with the GM on this. And now Weatherly is going to start? After being let go and then resigned by Minnesota? Wonnum looked overmatched. Barr is back, but not on the field. Offensive line looked offensive. 

Its one game. The NFL is a week to week league. I'm not bringing out the sledgehammer yet, I'll even give it 4 games. We'll know then. 
Patience, grasshopper. Wonnum was playing in his 1st game in his 2nd season. Hunter started 1 game in his first two seasons. Brian Robison started 7 games in his first four seasons. Everson Griffen started 1 game in his first four seasons. 

That our IOL looked no better than last year is astonishing to me. And my biggest concern by far. If this team doesn't make the playoffs, this will be the biggest reason why.