Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: What the heck is going on with this?
Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
None of it makes sense.

The latest shooting puzzles me 

Dude is loaded rich.  Drives an expensive car.  But you're telling me he gets out to change his own tire in middle of summer in Georgia, because he didn't want to call AAA or Roadside assistance??

Smells like BS

Next time I witness an overweight, white male attorney change his own tire in the Georgia summer heat will be the first.

I'm overweight, white, not rich but comfortable, a "professional job" and change my tires on the interstate when they need it. Waiting on someone else to come is a waste of time. 

I've yet to read the article though.
Yeah but changing tires in 93 degree August heat in South Carolina??

Dude doesn't strike me as the type to not have AAA, or have it but choose not to use it?
AAA - side note - love my AAA.  Just used them for a 107 mile tow job, I said toe, which would have been $650 dollars an they covered all but $80 of it!!!

the tire he was changing was slashed... thats not a normal thing when you find a guy changing a tire along a rural road,  especially a guy with a GSW to the peanut.... 

breaking news.. they discovered the knife that slashed the lawyer/embezzler/GSW victims tire...  any guesses who it belonged to?

SPOILER ALERT

it was his own knife... now who couldnt see that one coming?  I certainly hope that lifetime takes some artistic liberties with this story. 

Oh and in case you are new to this story,  this doesnt stop with just the dead wife and son,  the bodies are piling so fast on this family its got the clintons being like 

[Image: 5289975.jpg]

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
None of it makes sense.

Dude is loaded rich.  Drives an expensive car.  But you're telling me he gets out to change his own tire in middle of summer in Georgia, because he didn't want to call AAA or Roadside assistance??

Smells like BS

Next time I witness an overweight, white male attorney change his own tire in the Georgia summer heat will be the first.

I'm overweight, white, not rich but comfortable, a "professional job" and change my tires on the interstate when they need it. Waiting on someone else to come is a waste of time. 

Dude doesn't strike me as the type to not have AAA, or have it but choose not to use it?

Did it in TN in a suit when it was hot as Fuck, probably Julyish??  Was 1/2 hour late to my appointment and had to wash up a bit when I got there but you do what you need to do.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
None of it makes sense.

Smells like BS

Did it in TN in a suit when it was hot as Fuck, probably Julyish??  Was 1/2 hour late to my appointment and had to wash up a bit when I got there but you do what you need to do.
[Image: ZWKN2975H_02_GIF_02_SweatyGuy.gif?format=1000w]

Looks like there's a follow up video.

With his background, he never changed a tire in his life.  AAA would arrived faster than the time it would have taken him to look up in the owner's manual to figure out where the jack was located.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Looks like there's a follow up video.

BOOM

Thank you for posting this!  

So it was a Mercedes SUV equipped with run-flat tires = no spare

LOL - yeah I'm no detective but no way that dude has ever changed a tire in his life.

What an alibi .... imagine making a career as an attorney, being that privileged and yet that dumb.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
None of it makes sense.

Smells like BS

Yeah but can you really trust someone from TN to change a tire correctly? You are originally from CR here in Minny no?