• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notable Cuts Around The NFL
I be joking Jimmy....

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: NKfCMYvY_bigger.jpg]
Have to imagine Perriman's knee issues were a factor here. Detroit has the worst WR room in the NFL by a good margin, and they guaranteed Perriman $2 million
Quote Tweet
[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]

So you're saying our DB room has a chance???!!!??
At least twice a year. Wonder how Goff is liking the transition from LA to Detroit.
the pizza is better 

Yeah, but you have to watch out for the water.

[Image: 2neR12f8_bigger.jpg]
If Nick Foles clears waivers, and the Vikings can sign him at/near the veteran minimum, I'm fully on board. Kirk Cousins is at risk to miss games and Kellen Mond needs time.

Super streaky guy. Honestly, anything is better than Browning. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
If Nick Foles clears waivers, and the Vikings can sign him at/near the veteran minimum, I'm fully on board. Kirk Cousins is at risk to miss games and Kellen Mond needs time.

Agreed...

No way they can go into the season with an un-vaxed KC

Mond/Browning have shown they need time to curate at best. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Agreed...

No way they can go into the season with an un-vaxed KC

Mond/Browning have shown they need time to curate at best. 

Browning is done.  Hes had 3 camps and 2 preseasons to show anything outside of practices where he doesnt get hit.

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports the Texans are "willing to listen to offers for pretty much any of its veterans."
David Johnson and Brandin Cooks immediately come to mind as potential trade targets for teams looking to poach from Houston's talent-barren roster. Johnson was hardly used at all this preseason as Mark Ingram appears set as the team's early-down back. Johnson could be relegated to pass-catching duties. Cooks is the team's only viable starting wideout but could draw decent compensation from a contender hoping to bolster its receiver room. Texans general manager Nick Caserio will look to pile up draft picks in a total rebuild that will take years to complete. 

First team to go 0-17

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I be joking Jimmy....
I wasnt sure,  they went on a run there where their first round pick was likely to be WR... at your age I wondered if you have forgotten about 15 years of nfl drafts.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

I'm not a big Foles fan, but I don't think this team can go into the season with Browning and Mond as their backups. 

[Image: PCo3U1Of_bigger.jpg]
Will find work quickly.
Quote Tweet
[Image: 5MHdq9Ok_normal.jpg]
Ari Meirov
@MySportsUpdate
· 37m
#Lions have waived OT Tyrell Crosby, who has been with the team since 2018 and has 18 career starts.

O
Buccaneers Waiving TE Tanner Hudson http://bit

Warm body