Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cuts Are In
Your Home Timeline
[Image: ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg]
Lions are waiving third-year linebacker Jahlani Tavai, the 43rd overall second-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, per source. They tried to trade him but no takers.

The #Cowboys are waiving QB Ben DiNucci, per source.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Your Home Timeline
Lions are waiving third-year linebacker Jahlani Tavai, the 43rd overall second-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, per source. They tried to trade him but no takers.
I'm beginning to think a team TRYING to suck couldn't do any worse than the Lions. Tavai taken before AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin. Any one of these would be better than the jokers the Lions have at WR. 

FWIW, family friend texted last night that Shaun Beyer is indeed going to be cut

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Your Home Timeline
I'm beginning to think a team TRYING to suck couldn't do any worse than the Lions. Tavai taken before AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin. Any one of these would be better than the jokers the Lions have at WR. 

and Spielman took Gladney over AWjr,  Barr over Donald,( i throw that one in because i know you were on the right side of history on that one)  and many other greatest hits misses.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Your Home Timeline

and Spielman took Gladney over AWjr,  Barr over Donald,( i throw that one in because i know you were on the right side of history on that one)  and many other greatest hits misses.
Tavai was such an obvious bad pick. Then again, I still get frustrated that the Vikes took Surratt over Jabril Cox but maybe I will be wrong there

Tye Smith & Herc look to be among the first to get cut.

[Image: wolfson1_bigger.jpg]
DL Hercules Mata'afa is one of the #Vikings just released, I hear.

[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings to cut LB Tuf Borland. They want him for practice squad though.

[Image: qTZoo0YS_bigger.jpg]
As a part of their final cuts before setting their initial 53-man roster, the Minnesota #Vikings have waived G Dru Samia with an injury designation. Should he clear waivers, the team will put him on injured reserve. #NFL #Skol