Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure what to think....
This is where we are going to lose:

An OC that's calling plays for the first time

Pat Shurmur with Case Keenum was the best play caller we had in 10 years

3 games with 0 TDs by our loaded offense .... Jesus it's going to be another one of those years

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@Vikergirl said:
As far as the in the booth or on the sidelines, it sounded like that was Zimmer's idea. He was interviewed during the game. Zimmer said he didn't want people bothering him. So what players are going up to him and saying give me the damn ball? He said it's better to see the field from up there. That's important. I just wonder was it Zimmer saying go up there? I wonder where he will be during game time? He is also still learning. This is his first time calling plays. 
Interesting. I believe Kube Sr. called plays from the booth. Looks like Zim thinks it'll be easier to do without having the distractions on the sidelines, allowing him to focus solely on what's happening on the field.
Yeah he needs to be able to focus. It's going to be trial and error. I am sure he learned from Stefanski too. We will see how it goes soon.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

I think having Griff back is going to make a difference 
https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/14...96416?s=20

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

3 games with 0 TDs by our loaded offense .... Jesus it's going to be another one of those years
Not sure you can call our preseason offense loaded when our top 3 skill position players got like 4 preseason snaps.  Not the best showing by Kubiak or Cousins though.

Ummm...just a reminder:

our "loaded offense" hasn't been together, really, in the entire preseason.  JJ's basically in bubble wrap, as is Cook.

I'm not thrilled by our preseason in general, even the kids looked barely engaged much of the time...but we really haven't shown our cards at all.

It looked a bit like Kubiak got lost on his way upstairs. Good thing it doesn't count.

All I know is this team is top heavy. Depth picks even from a few years ago don't look any better. The browning project should be over.

lol, I'm starting to think this season might be a shit show:

https://twitter.com/MatthewColler/status...6737710080

Did you watch any of these games? 

• I'd rather see little Kubes flip flop now, than try it out during the season. 
  • Whoever was sold on Browning after one good practice, might want to re-check their assessment. 
  • Kicker will bite us, again, this season.
  • I do like what I see out of Mond.  Obviously he has a ways to go, but I like the look of him so far. 
  • I'm also still high on ISM.  Additionally, still drinking the purple kool aid everywhere else. 
  • This preseason sucked for sure, but lets just get on with the regular season and get that damn super bowl trophy.