Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 14 Training Camp/Joint Practice Notes
#Vikings special teams coordinator Ryan Ficken said on KFAN that Dede Westbrook “looks like a natural” returning punts and he’s excited to get him back. Westbrook has been rehabbing an October ACL surgery

[Image: NAD6UYWo_bigger.jpg]
Christian Darrisaw is the only Vikings player unaccounted for at practice. Danielle Hunter, Justin Jefferson and Nate Stanley are here but not in pads.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
“He doesn’t care what people say, how people feel about him, what a coach says about him, what a media member says about him… He’s going to go out there and be the same guy ever single day… He’s pushed me to be a better person.”

-#Vikings WR Adam Thielen on Kirk Cousins (KFAN)
Based on the fact that Thielen is also a selfish player who won't get vaccinated, he is right that Cousins has had an impact on him, pretty sad he considers that to be a "better person."   Really thought Thielen and Smith were better than that, but it turns out they are just as moronic.  Best not to know much about these guys personally and just watch the games, cause the more you know about some of them the harder it is to root for them.  

Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
·
41m
#Vikings coach Mike Zimmer talked today about Teddy Bridgewater: "He texted me about a month ago maybe about a month it was and told me he just had a baby... He’s always been a real steady kid that doesn’t get flustered. … He understands situational football really well."
You Retweeted
Sam Ekstrom
@SamEkstrom
·
1h
Mike Zimmer on the similarities between himself and Vic Fangio: “We’re both old, I know that. ... He’s pretty dry; I’m pretty dry, as well. Boring, I guess you could say.”

[Image: odt1EUa-_bigger.jpg]
Punt drills are a disaster today! Lots of drops. Think I saw one from every suitor but Dede Westbrook

Will Ragatz
@WillRagatz
·
7m
Looks like no Christian Darrisaw, Justin Jefferson, Danielle Hunter or Nate Stanley for the #Vikings today. Presumably just a day off for Hunter. Good opportunity for DJ Wonnum and other Vikings DEs to go against Broncos LT Garrett Bolles.