Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 13 Training Camp Notes

[Image: NAD6UYWo_normal.jpg]
Courtney Cronin
@CourtneyRCronin
· 27m
Polamalu spoke about challenges for rookie Kene Nwangwu seeing different run fits/pressures as Mike Zimmer experiments w/ new looks. Said he has to unleash Nwangwu more & told him, "there’s going to be sometimes you make a mistake but make it 100 miles an hour & you’ll be fine."

[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
At #Vikings right guard Dakota Dozier has been sharing 1st-team snaps with Oli Udoh. Udoh's the favorite but Dozier unfazed “I’ve been competing for spots for quite awhile now I welcome it & I’m just going to go out there and play the best I can & leave the rest in coach’s hands"

Love the confidence. Unfortunately, there's a bunch of tape that shows you are complete horseshit.

[Image: odt1EUa-_bigger.jpg]
I’ve noticed Alexander helping receivers a lot. He and Osborn have been taking and giving a lot and every time Mack beats him, they have a lil teachable moment 
Quote Tweet
[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 1h
#Vikings co-DC Adam Zimmer on Mackensie Alexander back for his second stint with the team: "I'm shocked at how Mackensie has matured.... He's really grown into a solid pro."

From what I've noticed today, Oli Udoh is taking majority of the snaps at RG on the first team offense

[Image: cOLMVY8I_bigger.png]
Sheldon Richardson had some great things to say about why he appreciates Andre Patterson, namely how he "got me paid the last time."

Unlocked feature story on why players keep coming back to play for the reputable defensive line coach.

Kellen Mond back on the practice field for the Vikings today. Just a walkthrough ahead of two joint practices with the Broncos.

Mond has a helmet and appears to be practicing after a positive COVID test and 10-day quarantine.

[Image: 13e8q9s3d9rv.jpeg]

Kube Jr breaks out the spread offense.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
From what I've noticed today, Oli Udoh is taking majority of the snaps at RG on the first team offense
Keep it up, Oli. 

Eric Smith
@Eric_L_Smith
· 29m
I’m not doing usual #Vikings 3 Observations since it’s just a walk-through, but worth noting Riley Patterson just hit all 5 field goals in team period. Long was 47 yards.

By my count, he’s 7/7 so far after coming off PUP list.

Joseph is 24/30 overall in camp.

First, his wife leaves him, now this.