Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 9 Camp Notes
[Image: BgCr4vnl_bigger.jpg]
Asked about Kirk Cousins’ Thursday comments that the size of the #Vikings’ QB meeting room made him a close contact of Kellen Mond, Mike Zimmer said, “I know that the protocols we have here have all been OKed by the NFL going through last year. It is what it is.”
[Image: BgCr4vnl_bigger.jpg]
Zimmer said he and Cousins talked for about 20 minutes this week, before the QB came back to practice yesterday. “We had a good talk,” he said.

[Image: Q-g9E52g_bigger.png]
#Vikings seem to be giving Oli Udoh every opportunity to win the starting RG job

*ahem*

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1423701175132688391
I'm starting to like this guy's demeanor. Has worked behind some solid coaches. Hopefully it shows on the field with the O-Line play.

[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
I’m ready to suit up and play offensive line after hearing Vikings OL coach Phil Rauscher’s first press conference of the season. True football guy right there.

Same. But, I'm more TE sized.

[Image: KCL89iGQ_bigger.jpg]
"We live and die by the wide zone, that's what we love to do" - Phil Rauscher on the Vikings scheme

Man how true that is

NFL Network at Egan today.

[Image: twitter_judd_bigger.jpg]
It will be on the hot side at training camp practice today but I can still be chillin' with my
@ChillBoysbrand boxers. Find out for yourself what it means to be this comfortable. It's incredible. Tell them the @PhilMackey & Judd show (with @DexsTweets) is how you found 'em.

Well, there's a mental image for ya.
Meh it's not that hot. Don't but such a wuss Judd. It is like 80-85 out here.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1423701175132688391
Bill Callahan taught, sign me up.  That guy was a great OL coach wherever he went.  Man it would be nice to have a young but overall top half of the league OL to go with a top 3 weapons package and a top 3 defense.  

All we would need is a quarterback who is vaccinated

Lots of praise for Oli Udoh today. Phil Rauscher even mentioned Brandon Scherff, a former tackle-to-guard convert who he coached in Washington, when discussing Udoh's move inside.

"He shares qualities and traits that would make you think he has the potential of being very good."