Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTAs, Day 6

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1402390631536680961
Nice rip and catch both. His release is quick and compact. He steps into it more than I thought which is very good, not using just arm. The only guy I've seen consistently and successfully just use his arm alone to throw the football is Warren Moon. He'd plant and use his arm like a catapult. Also looks decently solid for his build for a guy that probably weighs about 210 lbs on an almost 6'3" frame. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Nice rip and catch both. His release is quick and compact. He steps into it more than I thought which is very good, not using just arm. The only guy I've seen consistently and successfully just use his arm alone to throw the football is Warren Moon. He'd plant and use his arm like a catapult. Also looks decently solid for his build for a guy that probably weighs about 210 lbs on an almost 6'3" frame. 
Mond's quick release is his stand-out feature. He obviously needs more than that, but if he can figure the rest out, that release is what he'll make his money on. 

[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
First play in 11 on 11 red zone situations and Cousins throws a touchdown to Conklin in the back corner of the end zone

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
First play in 11 on 11 red zone situations and Cousins throws a touchdown to Conklin in the back corner of the end zone
our defense sucks!!!!

[Image: cOLMVY8I_bigger.png]
Last few #Vikings items of note today:

-Camryn Bynum got a few reps with the 1s during 7-on-7s
-Lots of Nick Vigil as the third linebacker today
-Great catches made by Adam Thielen, Brandon Dillon, Dan Chisena, Tyler Conklin. Thielen’s was the best on a 50-yard bomb

Kirk Cousins stole the show today at #Vikings OTAs. He’s had good practices the past 2 weeks but today he was dropping dimes left & right!

There’s a lot of pieces to the puzzle but this team will go as far as Kirk takes us. #SKOL

that pass had some zip... sounded like a damn jet airplane.....

I'm trying to recall a passer who threw a nicer ball than Warren Moon.

Still thinking...

Anyone ever put together the who's who list of recycled vet QB's to don the purple?