Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally going to Minny for a Vikings home game!
You're gonna love U.S. Bank Stadium, PurpleCrush...  I need to get back for a game, been awhile.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Nice!

Division home games are always a little xtra juiced, especially GB...

Avg temp here 11/21 is 33f, still t-shirts and shorts weather. 
I'm pretty stoked to be able to see them play GB my first time there. Expecting a nice atmosphere.

33 isn't bad, I like it when the winter season comes here in Jersey, although it seems that winters here aren't what they used to be.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
You're gonna love U.S. Bank Stadium, PurpleCrush...  I need to get back for a game, been awhile.
That's what I expect. I know from what I hear that seeing it from a TV screen does not do it any justice at all.

next year will be I will go probably not the packer game   but my buddy from west Fargo is  buying

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
That's what I expect. I know from what I hear that seeing it from a TV screen does not do it any justice at all.
Truth.  Better schedule a dentist appointment for the following Monday to have your jaw reattached.  B)

[Image: f3afj9iuj5yc.gif]

Congrats! I think I should go to a game this season too.  I've biked all around US Bank (the top of the parking ramp next to it has great views, btw), but never been in there yet.  Yep, I think it's time.  Where/how did you get your ticket?  I've used CL in the past and it worked out well.

I'm thinking of going up for the Cowboys on Halloween.  I took my son to the Dolphins game a couple of years ago and we had a great time.  

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Congrats! I think I should go to a game this season too.  I've biked all around US Bank (the top of the parking ramp next to it has great views, btw), but never been in there yet.  Yep, I think it's time.  Where/how did you get your ticket?  I've used CL in the past and it worked out well.
I just bought them off the Vikings official site. I wanted to wait and see if I could score a deal somewhere down the line, but after all these years I said eff it and wanted to make sure I got something in hand now (especially with planning a flight/hotels, etc.).

Eventually I'm going to reach out via post for ideas on what to do while I'm up there the night before the game...however something tells me that biking will not be high on that list lol. 

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
I just bought them off the Vikings official site. I wanted to wait and see if I could score a deal somewhere down the line, but after all these years I said eff it and wanted to make sure I got something in hand now (especially with planning a flight/hotels, etc.).

Eventually I'm going to reach out via post for ideas on what to do while I'm up there the night before the game...however something tells me that biking will not be high on that list lol. 
My only advice is get your hotel quick, especially if you want to be within walking distance, especially for the Packer game.